Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Requiem

I'm lynching you as more of a policy lynch than anything. You should have died last game and since we're in the spirit of last game, I'm lynching you now. Besides, like Tirin said, any of you could be mafia so it doesn't matter who we lynch first.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
You should have died last game and since we're in the spirit of last game, I'm lynching you now.
But, Req, I couldn't die. We removed Pally's vote, so the town would have never managed to muster enough votes to actually do it.

Either way, damn. Speaking of the spirit of this game, you two are following suit for the first day really quickly.

Also, if people want to policy lynch me instead of scum hunting, be my guest. If any scum want to hop on board the lynch, you just need three more lynches to survive into the next day.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unlynch Riyant

FoS Req

Can't say I'm a big fan of this "keep things moving" shit. The idea of keeping the game moving quickly just stifles discussion, which obviously favors mafia and other scum more than anyone else.

ttly b8d

Whitetiger

Hey guys, I may not be playing all that great today. I have a group project for my IST class that will last like the whole semester and our so-called 'team leader' is a dumb bitch who has yet to do any work, and can't even submit our assignments like she's supposed to so I have to most of the time. She's also like the only other native English speaker in our group and both other guys on our team have terrible spelling and grammer and just don't write well in general. So my role as editor ended up being a lot more difficult than I expected as I have to parse through everyone's shit, try to make sense of what the hell they are saying, and then convert that into something relevant and useful to our project. I end up spending an hour or two editing for every one or two page assignment we turn in because it basically turns into me re-writing everything if I want our grades to not suck. I don't think I give enough of a shit to call a group meeting and confront our 'team leader' about how she has done like literally nothing (google docs lets you see revision history and she hasn't done anything). But I'm sure I'm going to have to end up doing most of the google slides presentation today as well because we have to give a mid-term presentation or whatever for our project idea. It's gonna probably suck, but it's a first year IST class so I'm sure everyone else's will too.

Anyway, I guess I think I'll lynch Req for not playing in the spirit of the game very well for an arbitrary reason.

Steal Thy Kill

Hi, as the person who got directly fucked by Riyant, gotta say that I'm not super pissed off and wanting to lynch him ASAP. I mean, not against it because like 90% of the point of this game is to exorcise our demons, but it's still a mafia game and rushing into a policy lynch is not the way to do it.

But regardless, Lynch Tag. Some policy lynches are worth it.

Requiem

Hey guys, I may not be playing all that great today. I have a group project for my IST class that will last like the whole semester and our so-called 'team leader' is a dumb bitch who has yet to do any work, and can't even submit our assignments like she's supposed to so I have to most of the time. She's also like the only other native English speaker in our group and both other guys on our team have terrible spelling and grammer and just don't write well in general. So my role as editor ended up being a lot more difficult than I expected as I have to parse through everyone's shit, try to make sense of what the hell they are saying, and then convert that into something relevant and useful to our project. I end up spending an hour or two editing for every one or two page assignment we turn in because it basically turns into me re-writing everything if I want our grades to not suck. I don't think I give enough of a shit to call a group meeting and confront our 'team leader' about how she has done like literally nothing (google docs lets you see revision history and she hasn't done anything). But I'm sure I'm going to have to end up doing most of the google slides presentation today as well because we have to give a mid-term presentation or whatever for our project idea. It's gonna probably suck, but it's a first year IST class so I'm sure everyone else's will too.

Anyway, I guess I think I'll lynch Req for not playing in the spirit of the game very well for an arbitrary reason.
Oh hey, you got my role, nice.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Uh... trackers don't get to know who the mafia are... y'know, unless they're the mafia. You're just making lynching you look like a good idea as far as I'm concerned, especially since you're switching to the extremely lazy Tag Ross lynch that'll probably draw a lot of support from other people.

Requiem

OH MY GOD NO I'M NOT, I'M THE SMARTEST PLAYER HERE AND NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN PAYING ATTENTION, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKES YOU SEE THAT I'M JUST TELL ING THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHINF FUCK YOU GUYS, I'M GONNA GO MAKES A TACO OR SOMETHING

Whitetiger

Anyway, I am really digging audiobooks at the moment because they are super convenient. I can read while I play games, while I walk around campus, while I check reddit and the forums, while laying in bed with the lights out, etc. I pay enough attention to them that I don't miss many details that I would catch during normal reading and so far I've been getting through books super fast. Unfortunately I keep screwing myself by being dumb. My first blunder was with the Mistborn series, where I accidentally started the second book instead of the first and got like 40 pages in before I realized my mistake. By that time I had already spoiled most of the big events and plot points of the first book for myself. I went back and finished the first book, but I felt I would have enjoyed it more had I not spoiled myself. I did the same exact thing again while reading the First Law Trilogy. I finished the first audiobook and accidentally started the third one instead of the second. I once again did not realize until I was at least a chapter or two in. Then I was like "God damnit, I did it again." and went back to the second book. And then just last night, I had the great misfortune of falling asleep with my audiobook playing. I woke up 2 hours later to a particularly loud section of audio and got a decently large plotpoint spoiled for myself without having really been able to listen to the big buildup to it.

Actually, you guys are right. I shouldn't listen to my gut anyway, as I was completely wrong on several people last game. I'll unlynch Req and lynch tag for being unpopular with the town.

Top Bottom