[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Some highlights!

Tirin was critically injured by two flanking floaters, but Coolpool (one of our two new stand-in medics in the wake Shadow's death) risked life and limb to stabilize him, meanwhile Null shot the bad guys and punched the one that shot Tirin into the stratosphere.

However, later during the same mission, Coolpool was mind-controlled by an alien enemy, and executed poor Salsy point-blank.

And yet, Coolpool was still given a promotion.

@Shadow and @Salsy - who died just one mission apart from each other - will always be remembered for their dank memes and fabulous style.

They were buried in the same grave, to help save on expenses. Their bodies shall rot and meld together, kind of like what they did before they died, only slightly less appealing.

After the mission, @AndyM03 was put through gene therapy, and now with his fully activated Australian genes, he will be able to regenerate health every turn.

On the following mission, new recruit @Shizno was gravely wounded, as was high-ranking Lieutenant 13th, the anti-communist robot. Stand-in medic Hannah was forced to either guarantee Shizno's death, but save 13th, or risk her own life in the process of saving them both.

Hannah was able to do just that, and though Shizno and 13th will be in the medbay for some time, they are both still alive - thanks to the actions of Hannah and Tag Ross.

Tag Ross, meanwhile, simply plowed through every enemy that came towards his injured teammates. Running and gunning and overwatching, Tag Ross dispatched almost every combatant by himself, with occasional sniper assists from the reformed serial killer Tim.

For his actions, Tag Ross was given the Crikey! medal and a promotion.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Holy shit, I'm still alive!?

I must be the world's biggest badass to survive fighting this long under TC's command. Especially with how often he kills me off in forum stories.

Colonel Thunder

Holy shit, I'm still alive!?

I must be the world's biggest badass to survive fighting this long under TC's command. Especially with how often he kills me off in forum stories.
To be fair, you've been very nearly killed twice.

Also - @Null Hypothesis please correct me if I'm wrong on this - but I feel like I'm actually becoming a bit more competent of a commander.

Colonel Thunder

MISSION REPORT:

While investigating a downed UFO, Recon became mind-controlled and shot Jeroth point-blank in the back of the head. Coolpool panicked while witnessing this event, and shot and killed Recon with a critical hit.

The mission then went south as two more floaters joined the enemy ranks.

Mission commander Coolpool ordered a retreat, which survivors Coolpool and Null followed. However, Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown became mind-controlled at this time, and was not able to retreat.

Fortunately, some enemy blunders and lucky overwatch shots led to two unprecedented enemy casualties.

Null lead a daring counter-assault, and in combination with Null's punches, and Coolpool's medkit and rocket, they were able to rescue Artist from a terrible fate, neutralize the enemy forces, and secure the intel.

Null was given a medal for his actions.

Coolpool was given a stern look, for despite his heroic actions towards the end of the mission - he still executed Recon.

RIP @RECONmaster and @Jeroth :(

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Nnnnope! Fifty bucks gets you a genocide run in the future, but right now I want to take advantage of summer schedules and do a True Pacifist Run with my other friends who aren't familiar with the game.
Oh. Significantly less exciting then. I'll still tune in though.

Top Bottom