Things You Do When Bored

Cat_

This'll just be about stuff you guys do when you're bored, I'll get the ball rolling:

HAX.png

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Not sure if this should go under community creations. Well I have something to do most of the time, there's not really any point in thinking about boredom. I mostly either watch anime, draw, play piano, read, or play games when I don't have anything else to do. When you really think about it, the only thing most people think about when they are bored is "I'm bored".

Cat_

Not sure if this should go under community creations. Well I have something to do most of the time, there's not really any point in thinking about boredom. I mostly either watch anime, draw, play piano, read, or play games when I don't have anything else to do. When you really think about it, the only thing most people think about when they are bored is "I'm bored".
True enough, what should I place this under?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
General Discussion, which is for some reason titled "General Discusion". If I could, I'd move this thread there.

As for what I do when I'm bored, I moderate this forum and my fancy-man Facebook page.

The Hound

Just Monika
I think the spelling error should have been left, it added character.

When I'm bored I watch Youtube crap, and sit on Imgur.

Requiem

Apparently when I'm bored I find stuff that makes me have nervous breakdowns. Some people on Skype will know what I'm talking about, lol.

Walrus

Use these forums. Use Skype. Scroll down my Facebook newsfeed. Think about Netrunner deck possibilities. Catch up with friends from back home (at an out-of-state college).

Requiem

I play Guild Wars 2 every now and then, especially during a free trial period that started yesterday and, if one were to participate in, gives a 50% discount when the game is purchased.

*cough*

Chickenspleen

When I'm bored I get on Google Drive and try to write something, but I lose my inspiration and end up browsing the Internet instead.

Top Bottom