Tim's something something light and fluffy or maybe magical mafia game.

TimTh33nchant3r

Stealthy has been mod-serial-killed.

The day ends due to insufficient lynch votes being available to lynch anyone.

TC has been resurrected. Again.

The night passes uneventfully, and a new day dawns again.

I've got a feeling we're almost done here.

2 to lynch.

TimTh33nchant3r

Alrighty then. Tag Ross is our sole winner!

The game reached a state of equilibrium, triggering Sloth's win condition. Unfortunately for Anatron however, Tag Ross negated that win in addition to winning himself by still being alive at the time of someone else's win condition being met.

Roles were:
Tag
You are Hope.

You are the slender ray of light against the tide of darkness in this world. You have the power to resurrect a fallen player. This is declared in the day phase and revealed in the end of phase post.

You are also Tag Ross, notorious for being a hard-working Mexican. I could joke about Catholicism here, but I can't help but think Easy would be a more entertaining target. You have the power to vote twice, but people will know you did it since you must bold both votes. They do not have to be for the same person.

You win if you are still alive when the game ends. Furthermore, you may elect to prevent the person(s) who would have won from doing so. You must decide this before it is revealed who ended the game.
Stealthy
You are Wrath. I actually kind of chuckled when I rolled that for you.

You have the power to kill someone at night, which is great because you hate EVERYONE.

You are also Stealthy, and immune to any kind of investigation or find stuff out powers, because sneaky assholes are sneaky.

You win when every other player is dead, even if you are too.
Jeroth
You are Lust.

You just want to get it on with everyone. You have the power to roleblock one person who targets you in a night. You will be told what effects target you, and permitted to choose which to stop.

You are also Jeroth. You are a mastermind who has meta-planned absolute victory in this game eons ago, and may call upon me to perform a serial kill on someone once this game. This kill may be applied at any time by bolding the name of the target and "I told you so" in a post in the thread.

You win if every other living player (minimum 2) targets you in a night. You do not have to survive for this victory to apply.
BlookyHannah
You are Envy. I don't really know you well enough to know if that fits you or not, but hey. RNG FTW.

You want what other people have. You want it so very badly. You must target a person and steal their night power. However, you may only have one stolen night power at a time and must target someone with yours every night. After all, the grass is always greener, and it's not about having, but about taking. Order of operations is: Steal, Use, Day Phase, Lose, Steal.

You are also Blooky, and super-new to the forum. That means that you get the forum new guy shield against lynching. I'm giving you a one-shot immunity to lynch in addition to the standard one that the guys will likely extend to you. The lynch will simply fail for unspecified reasons and the day phase will end.

You win if you have sampled every living player's powers and are still alive.
Rondait
You are Greed. That's the RNG for you.

Everybody always pushes you around, saying you're a petty, venial, sort of sin, and you want MORE. You have the power to steal other players' win conditions. This not only makes you win if they would, it also makes them not win even if their wincon is met.

You are also Rondait, and everybody always pushes you around. Sadly, I'm not really giving you anything for that except the opportunity to jump off a cliff and die if someone whose wincon you have stolen votes to lynch you. This may not seem useful, but you might find a use for it if you obtain a wincon like, "So-and-so must be the last person alive," or something.

You don't start with a wincon of your own. Try not to die on day one.
TC
You are Gluttony. The RNG has named it so.

You like to eat stuff! Eating is fun! All the others are always on about their own thing, but you kind of can't get your face out of a cheesecake long enough to understand them. Your power is to eat other players, jailing them inside your fat guts. You roleblock, protect, and borrow their powers for a night. This ability is declared in private to me during the day phase, and comes into effect in the night phase. If the person you eat gets lynched, you are lynched instead. Nightkills or other effects aimed at them just bounce off your fat ass though.

You are also Thunderclaw. You are notorious for breaking things, and since this game is already broken, you either will fix it on accident, or break it worse. Whenever you target a player with a borrowed power, it has a chance of having the opposite effect.

You win if you eat the last remaining person besides yourself.
Dunsparce
You are, appropriately enough, PRIDE. Though, Tirin would be more appropriate, if he were playing.

You are the best around, and must not hesitate to let everyone know it. All these other guys are dirt beneath your fingernails, even the other sins. Or maybe especially. Anyway, once per night you can force someone to target you with all abilities they use, because you're far too awesome not to pay attention to. You may want to be careful who you use this on, since some roles will have kill powers.

You are also Dunsparce, and have the power to antagonize people. If I decide that it seems like someone seems genuinely annoyed at you, you gain an additional use of your redirect the following night (yes, this means you have to last the day phase if you piss someone off at night) and may sacrifice those redirects to perform a kill instead of your usual action.

You win if you are the last entity remaining at the end of the game.
Anatron
You are Sloth. It's kind of a shame Shizno isn't playing, because I kind of would have loved for him to roll this, but whatever.

You don't really care about all this fighting, and kind of wish that everyone would just chill out. If anyone targets you, they lose the ability they used afterward. If anyone votes to lynch you, they lose the ability to vote permanently after that day phase. All lynches and abilities still take effect, but hey, maybe you'll get lucky and not get nightkilled. Doing stuff is a lot of work though. Once cast, you may not unlynch.

You are also Anatron, and love to day one lynch people. It kind of doesn't matter who, since you're technically anti-everyone this game, but you may unlynch day one if you immediately hammer in the same post.

You win if the game reaches a state of equilibrium where it is no longer possible for any other player to win.
Actions and events:
Day 1
Dunsparce was lynched.

Night 1 Checklist
Dunsparce: Dead.
Blooky: Steal TC's power, uses on Dunsparce.
TC: Didn't use his power during the day.
Tag: Not rezzing Dunsparce.
Rondait: Steal TC's wincon.
Jeroth: No action.
Anatron: Doesn't have a night action.
Stealthy: Kills TC.

Day 2
No events.

Night 2 Checklist
Blooky: Didn't act. Got modkilled due to role.
TC: Dead.
Tag: Didn't act. Because he didn't have a night action, dumbass.
Rondait: Steal Stealthy's wincon.
Jeroth: Didn't need to act.
Anatron: Still doesn't get an action.
Stealthy: Nightkill on Rondait.

Day 3
Anarton was lynched.
Tag and Jeroth lost the ability to lynch.
TC was resurrected.

Night 3 Checklist
Blooky: Dead.
TC: Not dead anymore. No night action tonight though.
Tag: Doesn't have a night action.
Rondait: Dead.
Jeroth: Did not get targeted.
Anatron: Dead.
Stealthy: Kill TC. Again.

Day 4
TC was resurrected. Again.
Nobody is getting lynched today due to lack of lynch power.
Stealthy gets serial-killed.

Night 5
TC doesn't have a night power yet, and can't really gain one from anyone else at this point either.
Tag doesn't get a night power.
Jeroth can't act unless targeted.

Day 6
Anatron gets resurrected.
Game ends due to this, since Tag can no longer rez people. Lynch power is insufficient to kill anyone, no one has a night kill, and no one else can meet their wincon.
Tag elects to stop Anatron's victory.
My favorite bits of this game:
3/4th's of all possible night actions targeting TC night 1.
TC being perpetually prevented from using his power after failing to during the first day.
Stealthy and TC coming super-close to winning the game for Rondait between the two of them.
Jeroth's reaction to his role despite it being one of the harder ones to win with.
Everything Stealthy said in our conversation about this game ever.
Forgetting how I wrote Tag's role to work and looking like a jackass.

Great game, guys. Thanks for all the laughs, and I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I'll post some of the Stealthy comments that made me laugh hardest at some point if he doesn't mind.

TimTh33nchant3r

You were not going to be able to target the last person besides yourself with no majority attainable and no nightkills left. I was kind of sad that you didn't get to Kirby anyone though.

Steal Thy Kill

FUUUUUUCk hold on

So I was about to say "kill Walrus" but it turns out that was the nickname for me. So let's kill TC instead
RNG says Rondait
Kill TC. Again.
I will kill TC after Tag rezzes him until the end of time
I was seriously considering being deliberately inactive so we'd have another no-lynch day phase, and so I could keep the cycle going.

I am now kinda regretting not doing that.
Tim, you dun goofed. If I was the only one with lynch power, my lynch should've been an execution. Then we could have the endless cycle of killing TC over and over and over again because I would be effectively lynch proof. And that would totally not be against my wincon because, thanks to Rondait, I had no wincon.

Anatronman

I was a little unsure of how to play this. I'm glad that through shenanigans I managed to meet my wincon. Not sure what else I was supposed to do with no powers.

TimTh33nchant3r

You were supposed to get people to target you, but hopefully not all at once and not Stealthy.

The "Kill Walrus is My Name" and "TC Murder 3: Till the End of Time" comments were my favorites.

And no, the insufficient lynch power to cause lynches thing was a deliberate measure taken to make it possible for Sloth to win.

Jeroth really had one of the hardest roles. He had to be targeted by every living player in a night, and only like half of the roles had the ability to target people at night. This was made even more difficult by the fact that literally nobody targeted him, ever. TC however might have almost won night 1 if he'd had the role for it.

In hindsight, I think I'd make that role win if everybody who COULD target him did so.

Truthfully, I'm a bit rusty at this and it didn't help that I did a bunch of stuff half-dead, but I still feel like I'd call the game a success overall, especially as a substitute for poop mafia.

Tag_Ross

Sorry anatron, everyone else has roles based on the Seven deadly sins I thought I might somehow be the scum, since my wincon was simply to survive till the end, so I figured I might as well make a scum move and take the solo win.

Anatronman

My wincon was to hope that the game become so unplayable that no one else could fulfill theirs. I don't blame you for making selfish plays considering that you had two votes and the ability to resurrect people.

My main mistake was assuming there was a town to appeal to at the eleventh hour. There was only Tag.

Top Bottom