What do You Want to Get For Christmas?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Or, what do you want to get for Ramadan? (For Bob's sake.)

Compare and contrast with what you actually get in the end.

That and uh, most of us are kind of getting older now. Does anybody, like, still get more than one or two presents from family nowadays?

EDIT: Forgot to include all cultures. Feliz Día de Muertos, Tag Ross!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Computer upgrade, which I know for a fact is gonna be happening.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yah, I want to upgrade my GPU but that's too expensive for me to pull off and get gifts for family.

Firedemon

There's nothing I really want.
I have this issue too. The only thing I particularly want is a new computer because mine just isn't cutting it anymore, but I don't particularly want to ask my dad to dump a large sum of money like that. I told him he didn't have to get me anything, but he just mentioned today he got me something.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I have this issue too. The only thing I particularly want is a new computer because mine just isn't cutting it anymore, but I don't particularly want to ask my dad to dump a large sum of money like that. I told him he didn't have to get me anything, but he just mentioned today he got me something.
You're not still using the one from like, six years ago, right?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I asked my mum for new shoes because I'd like to have some nice kicks for when I'm out and about, some tempered glass for my phone. I'm in the same boat of not knowing what I want. I'm sure I'll figure it out sometime in January though. Since I have a job however, I usually can just get what I want with my own monies.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
They don't make a cardboard cutout of TR-8R, just a generic stormtrooper.

I got Rainbow 6 Siege and a scope for a rifle I don't own. To be fair I have been planning on buying the rifle for a while.

The Hound

Just Monika
Got some clothes, and my dad gave me a signed baseball by Hank Aaron (possibly because I got him a gift, since normally he lets my mom handle present spending aka money wasting). It was a good holidays, though we wound up celebrating on Christmas, since Hanukkah is kind hard to get together for (8 nights and typically most are weekdays). Bought myself Just Cause 3 and it's been pretty alright, exactly what I was looking for in a Just Cause game.

EDIT: I've also almost finished book 4 of Game of Thrones.

Firedemon

"I say, what is that thing Lord Pretentious over there has?"
"Why, that there is one of those new money holders."
"Mhm, yes. Quite."
"I bet Lord Pretentious spent quite a bit of money on that."
"And he still has money left over for it to hold. How affluent."

This is my theory of basically why we have wallets.

Shadow

Banned
"My father gave me a small loan of a million bucks and I have nowhere to put it! I have such a tough life! I'm so hard done by!"

"WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE DOLLARS?!"

Top Bottom