Ended A Very Simple CYOA

Requiem

WAIT, WHAT IF BLOWING UP THE BOMB STOPS THE SPIDERS?

WHAT IF WAITING TO BLOW UP THE BOMB MEANS THE SPIDERS DON'T GET STOPPED?

OH NOOOOOOO

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Dunsparce holds his breath and pushes the button. There is a short delay, followed by the sound of an explosion. Nothing happens at first, but soon smoke and flame shatter all the windows in the hospital. The east side of it collapses, and the rest of the building comes crumbling down. Dunsparce expects to hear screaming or sirens or something, but there's nothing. His smile slowly fades.

"I uh, I guess that's it then," says Dunsparce, looking at the detonator in his hand. "I don't know...I thought it would be bigger or...something."

"Dunsparce?" says a voice from behind him.

Dunsparce turns around and sees a very surprised looking Recon.

"Did-did you just," stumbles Recon. "Did you cause that?"

Dunsparce stands with his mouth wide open, uncertain of what to say.

MEANWHILE...

Walrus pulls Zircom's lifeless body from the rubble of the hospital. It's too late to save him, and Walrus is unsure of what to do. He leaves Zircom where he's at and begins looking for other survivors.

MEANWHILE...

Requiem and Coolpool stand on top of a tall building near the forum's edge. Req uses a pair of binoculars to try to get a glance of a potential army of giant spiders. They hear a sound and turn around just in time to see the hospital collapse.

MEANWHILE...

Null notices an explosion in the horizon behind him and adjusts his rear-view mirror to get a better look. When it's finished, he turns his attention back to the road and keeps driving home.

MEANWHILE...

Shizno begins feeling sicker due to the spider's venom. It's not too long before Firedemon catches up with him and tries cutting his arm off.

MEANWHILE...

Regis drags Rondait's body towards an abandoned NFT factory. He pulls out some bolt cutters to cut through the lock on the front door.

MEANWHILE...

Shadow draws up plans for how he'll takeover the forum. He reaches for another pencil and accidentally knocks over a picture of Melody he had on his desk. He doesn't notice as the picture falls face-down.

Top Bottom