Ended A Very Simple CYOA

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Ignoring how disgusting wearing a skin suit is, they would discover the skinned corpse and there would be tells that you're wearing someone else's skin. Light the house on fire and make it look like an accident.

Requiem

Ignoring how disgusting wearing a skin suit is
Disregarding how you know what a skinsuit feels like, this is Regis we're talking about. He's not pants on head insane, but he's still pretty coocoo. I could easily see him choosing to skin Rondait and where that skin as a suit. And of course people will find the body, but it's still hilarious to think that people might believe he is actually Rondait.

Plus TC would have to write Rondait being skinned and then worn as a suit. Does no one see the possibilities here? Yeesh, you people don't know how to have fun. :p

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Disregarding how you know what a skinsuit feels like, this is Regis we're talking about. He's not pants on head insane, but he's still pretty coocoo. I could easily see him choosing to skin Rondait and where that skin as a suit. And of course people will find the body, but it's still hilarious to think that people might believe he is actually Rondait.

Plus TC would have to write Rondait being skinned and then worn as a suit. Does no one see the possibilities here? Yeesh, you people don't know how to have fun. :p
He's an anthropomorphic dog. How would this even work?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Two for acid, two for fire, one for skin suit.

I'm going to bed, and I'll update this in, uh, 20ish hours, so that's plenty of time for more votes to roll in.

EDIT: I lied. Flipping a coin. Acid it is!

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

"Oh man!" says Regis, looking at Rondait's corpse. "I can't believe I killed Rondait! Everyone will be so jealous!"

Regis pawses.

"I really should get rid of the body though," says Regis. "I bet the cops will be here quick. 13th's no slacker."

Regis quickly loads Rondait's corpse into his trunk. He borrows a trowel from TC's garden and scoops Rondait's splattered head chunks into a bowl, which he flushes down the toilet. He then gets in his car and begins driving.

"Okay Regis, think," says Regis to himself. "How should I dissolve a body in acid, since I'm pretty sure that's the best way to get rid of a body."

What is Regis' plan?

-go to the grocery store and buy a lot of lemon juice, then dissolve Rondait's body in Regis' bathtub
-go to an abandoned NFT factory and dump Rondait's body in one of the containers of toxic waste
-go to Bob's house and steal a bunch of acid (for whatever reason Bob keeps on talking about dropping acid at his place)

Colonel Thunder

"Of course, the old NFT factory!" says Regis. "Regis, you sly dog you, they'll never find Rondait's body there."

Regis begins driving towards the factory.

"But I still have to figure out how to get $50,000 by tomorrow," gulps Regis. "Oh man, this is one hell of a day."

MEANWHILE...

Coolpool finally arrives at the police station. He walks inside and sees Tropag in a cell and Requiem waiting for him. Req has a bandaged hand, a big lump on his forehead, and what appear to be recent surgical scars on his throat. There's a police badge on his shirt.

"Oh my God, what happened to you?" asks Coolpool.

"Coolpool," says Req. "It's been one hell of a day. And it's not over yet."

"Why, what's up?" asks Coolpool.

"13th's been murdered, and Bob has quit," says Req. "Also, Walrus has gone insane, has a sniper rifle, and is heading towards the hospital."

"That's terrible!" says Coolpool.

"That's not all," says Req. "There's been a bombing at the hospital recently, and it might still be in danger."

"Wow," says Coolpool. "This all sound awful. And...uh..."

Req perks up.

"So Shizno just called me," says Coolpool. "And he said that there's an army of giant spiders heading towards the forum from the cloning machine."

Req doesn't say anything.

"He um," says Coolpool. "He actually sounded pretty serious."

"Great," sighs Req. "Just great."

"Where do we start?" asks Coolpool.

"Hmm..." says Req. "I think you should decide."

"Um, okay," says Coolpool. "Let's see...uh...I don't have much 'saving the forum' experience but maybe..."

What problem do Req and Coolpool tackle first?

-13th's murder
-Walrus' madness
-the hospital situation
-the spiders

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well seeing as 13th is a bot, his corpse probably won't decay or something so we should focus on something that's more preventable. Walrus and Regis are wild cards, they could be completely harmless or blow something up. Spiders don't feed on humans, they shouldn't harm anyone that stays out of their way. I'd give them a couple weeks before they die out from food competition. Shizno will probably be fine too, maybe he'll get some necrosis but that's manageable. I'd say we go to the hospital to check for survivors. By the way where was Walrus headed again?

Steal Thy Kill

Walrus is wildly incompetent and will take care of himself. 13th's not getting any deader. Let's go get fucked over by Australian spiders.

Top Bottom