Ended A Very Simple CYOA

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Actually I'm going to vote to add on that Coolpool will leave a note saying that Requiem needs him to help save the forum.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Coolpool sighs.

"Okay Req," he says while writing a note explaining his absence. "What do we do?"

MEANWHILE...

Shizno wakes up from his nap at the guard post.

"That was a hard day of work," says Shizno. "But it's time to head home."

Shizno begins walking towards his car, when he remembers that he tasered Firedemon.

"Oh right," says Shizno. "I should probably make sure he's alright and tell someone about that."

Shizno walks over to the cloning machine. FD is still unconscious, because apparently Shizno's taser is really powerful. Shizno notices that the cloning machine is absolutely full and its doors are ready to burst. He sees a couple big scary spiders crawling out of cracks in the door to the machine.

"Oh no!" says Shizno. "There must be thousands and thousands of them in there!"

The doors look like they might burst any second. Shizno's first instinct is to run, but he notices that FD is starting to wake up.

What does Shizno do?

-wake up Firedemon, run away
-abandon Firedemon, run away

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
-wake up Firedemon, run away

Well you reap what you sow, so Firedemon should be conscious to at least get a chance to run away. Worst case scenario he has a futile attempt to run while spiders crawl all over him. Which is much worse when you are conscious to feel it. Besides that way we only have to outrun him, that's how it works right?

Colonel Thunder

In a rare bout of courage, Shizno takes a deep breath and runs towards Firedemon.

"Huh?" says Firedemon, yawning and opening his eyes. "What's going o-"

"Firedemon, wake up!" shouts Shizno, kicking FD in the face. Firedemon gets up quickly and rolls over a large spider, squishing it. The other spiders nearby hiss.

"We gotta get out of here!" says Shizno as the doors to the cloning machine burst. Thousands and thousands of spiders begin pouring out of the machine. Several of them land on Firedemon and Shizno, and they panic, but manage to swat them off before they cause any harm.

The two of them run and scream towards Firedemon's car, with an army of spiders close behind them. They get in the car and Firedemon speeds out of the parking lot, heading towards the forum.

"That was not supposed to happen!" says Firedemon. "Shizno, we have to warn the forum!"

"I know, I know!" says Shizno, pulling out his cell phone.

Who does Shizno call for help?

-Stealthy
-Tirin
-Walrus
-Requiem

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well considering what recently went down with walrus, he is out. Call Tirin, maybe he has connections to an exterminator, or a pyromaniac.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Shizno should tell FD he'll take care of it, but decide not to call anyone after all.
Go take a nap instead.

Colonel Thunder

"I'll call Coolpool," says Shizno. "He'll know what to do!"

"What?" says Firedemon. "Why not call like, Req or someone? Ah whatever."

Coolpool's phone rings while he's driving towards the police station to meet Req.

"I probably shouldn't talk on the phone and drive," says Coolpool. "Eh...oh well."

"Hello?" says Coolpool, answering his phone.

"COOLPOOL!" says Shizno. "There's a giant army of spiders coming from the cloning machine! It's headed towards the forum!"

"Okay, that's pretty funny," says Coolpool. "But I'm trying to help Req solve some problems right now, so thanks for the prank call, but I have to go."

"Coolpool I am serious!" says Shizno. "Please you have to-OHMYGOD!"

The line goes dead.

"Wow, maybe they were serious!" says Coolpool. "I better tell Req about it."

"GET IT OFF ME!" shouts Shizno, swiping at the spider that was hiding on his back. Firedemon begins driving erratically and Shizno freaks out as well. Shizno accidentally shoves Firedemon, causing him to swerve the car into the guardrail. The car flips over and rolls a few times. The engine is on fire when it comes to a halt, but Firedemon and Shizno are okay. Shizno manages to squish the spider, but it bites his hand first before dying.

"Ow!" says Shizno, rubbing his hand. "At least it's gone now, that was scary!"

"Wait, it bit you?" says FD. "That spider was Australian! It's probably super poisonous!"

"Oh no!" says Shizno, looking at the bite mark on his hand. "We better get to a hospital!"

"But my car's dead," says FD, getting out of the car. "And on fire."

"The poison will probably move slowly," says Shizno. "I mean, not many people die from poisonous spiders."

"But this is an Australian spider," says FD, opening the trunk of his car. "I think it will be quick."

"I'm sure we'll have time to get to a hospital on foot," says Shizno nervously.

"But we might not," says FD, pulling a machete out of his trunk ad looking at Shizno's arm. "Shizno, this might be the only way you live."

What does Shizno do?

-let Firedemon cut his hand off
-RUN

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Ok I looked it up and apparently sucking on the wound just increases risk of infection. So does cutting infected areas. Plus I doubt that Shizno has any bandages around to prevent all that blood loss. Well most spiders are perfectly harmless. Take the crushed spider and run.

Colonel Thunder

Shizno doesn't have time to grab the crushed spider and takes off running while Firedemon chases him with a machete.

"Come back!" shouts FD. "I don't want you to die because I cloned spiders! I'd feel bad! Let me cut your arm off!"

Shizno screams and keeps running.

MEANWHILE...

"Okay Regis, you got this," says Regis to himself. He takes a deep breath. "There's only one way I'll be able to get Stealthy's money in time before Null comes back tomorrow."

Regis pulls a black ski mask over his face, double-checks his AUG assault rifle, and exits his vehicle. He walks towards a building to rob it for all it's worth.

What building is Regis robbing?

-TC's house
-Dunsparce's house
-Frilzer's hospital
-13th's police station

Top Bottom