Ended A Very Simple CYOA

Requiem

I'm down to get boner jammed by a spider dick. There better be a spiderman in there somewhere.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Maybe we should check out the spiders first," says Coolpool. "If it turns out to be nothing, then we don't have to worry about it and can immediately go do something else. But if it's legit, then it's definitely our biggest threat."

"Good idea," says Req. He coughs up a little blood.

"Hey, you don't sound so good," says Coolpool.

"Yeah," groans Req. "I took a bunch of painkillers Bob was hiding in his office, otherwise my throat would hurt too much to talk."

"You uh, you probably shouldn't talk that much anyways," says Coolpool. "I don't want you to like, choke in your own blood or something."

Req rolls his eyes.

"Right," says Coolpool. "We better get to work?"

MEANWHILE...

Null is driving through the forum and calls Stealthy.

"Shadow killed 13th before I could, then he tried to kill me," says Null. "Don't know what he's up to."

"That's not good," says Stealthy. "He's probably trying to take over the forum, or just dick around a lot. If he noticed I'm clearing accounts, it'd make sense for him to take out 13th. One of the last major players."

"Is he going to be a problem?" asks Null.

"Not for me, the forum's not my concern anymore," says Stealthy. "But I don't like that he tried to whack you. Kill him if you like."

Stealthy hangs up.

What does Null do?

-track down and kill Shadow
-go home and rest, come back for Regis' money tomorrow morning

Requiem

Req rolls his eyes.

"Right," says Coolpool. "We better get to work?"
Just like last time, this Req is a douchebag. Coolpool had perfectly sound advice! Taking a ton of painkillers sucks! And can kill you! Little Req bastard rolling his eyes at good advice, what a shitburger, lol.

Anyways, Null goes home and rests.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I want to kill Shadow, but going home and resting is the sounder option.

Go home and rest. We'll deal with Shadow if he comes up again.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Revenge doesn't pay the bills. It's also best served cold, like ice cream. Except a lot less enjoyable.

Steal Thy Kill

Stay home. Don't do anything to get yourself killed until after you collect my damn money. You can do that afterwards.

Colonel Thunder

"It's been one hell of a day," thinks Null. "No use making it any longer. I'll rest up and come back in the morning. Get the money, maybe pay Shadow a visit."

Null begins driving towards home, which for him is outside the main forum city.

MEANWHILE...

Shadow walks into the Pork and Ham Pub, where Salsy is waiting for him. Salsy has specks of paint in his hair.

"Why are you bothering me this late, dick?" says Salsy, pouring himself and Shadow a drink.

Shadow laughs.

"Salsy," says Shadow. "I just killed 13th, and now we're the only game in town. We can do whatever we want."

"Psh," says Salsy. "What, you mean like take over the forum? Or just dick around a lot?"

What does Shadow want to do?

-dick around and break laws and stuff
-take over the forum

Requiem

Yeah, dick around should win, so that's what I vote for. Shadow wants conquest, but it doesn't happen.

Colonel Thunder

((Ooh, I like that. Team Dash overruling won't be immediate, but it'll be tied in later in some form.))

"Take over the forum, duh," says Shadow. "And yeah, we can dick around after that, but mostly I want to take over the forum."

"That worked great last time," says Salsy, finishing his drink.

"Things'll be different this time," says Shadow. "Getting Ciflit and Stealthy in on the ground floor was a mistake. Plus, the forum's a lot smaller now. All the major players are gone."

"There's Tirin, but he'll be easy to appease," says Salsy.

"Stealthy's gone," says Shadow. "Stoney and Aethrys are gone, 13th's dead, Req is powerless, and Walrus is insane."

"What about Recon?" says Salsy. "Easy? Melody?"

"I'll make sure Recons kept busy," says Shadow. "Easy's out of town for a bit, and Melody...Melody's gone too."

They're both quiet for a minute.

"Anyways, uh," says Shadow. "Assemble the rest of Team Dash. I want to hold a meeting to discuss my plans for forum takeover."

MEANWHILE...

Dunsparce finishes hiking to the top of a cliff that overlooks the forum. The sun is beginning to set, and he has a perfect view of the forum skyline, which isn't very impressive. But he can see the hospital clearly from here, and he wants to see everyone's reactions to it exploding.

"I'm about to ruin so many peoples' day," grins Dunsparce, looking at the detonator he holds. "All I have to do is push this button, and I'll spread so much misery and confusion."

After TC and Bailey blew up, nearly all personnel had rushed to see what had happened. Meaning Dunsparce was able to successfully sneak into the reactor room and plant all of his bombs. No one saw him do it, and no one knew he was there. He also jammed the door shut so that no one could get in to defuse the bombs.

"Gosh," smiles Dunsparce. "I sure love this forum."

What does Dunsparce do?

-detonate the bombs
-enjoy the view a little longer

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Enjoy the view a little while longer. Maybe the spiders will come to the hospital and we can kill one bird and many people with a single stone.

Top Bottom