Ended A Very Simple CYOA

Steal Thy Kill

TC's house hilariously has Null in it babysitting Rondait. The Hospital would hilariously have him run into the shitstorm of Walrus, Req, and idk maybe even Bob. Dunsparce for lolfuckyou Dunsparce. And the police station because it's abandoned and fuck it let's take down another important institution for more chaos.

All good options. Let's go for chaos and make him rob the cops. Let's face it, there's cash to be had there.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Majority was for TC's house.

Regis takes a few deep breaths and prepares to kick down the door.

On the inside, Null and Rondait play chutes and ladders.

"Aw, no fair!" says Rondait. "You won again!"

"Pay up," says Null.

Rondait grumbles and hands Null another $20 bill. Suddenly, Regis kicks the door down.

"TC!" shouts Regis. "I mean, whoever lives here! Get on the ground, I'm robbing this house!"

Regis tries to fire a few warning shots into the ceiling, but his glove gets stuck on the trigger and he flails around, firing bullets and knocking himself to the ground. A few seconds later, the shooting stops.

Who did Regis shoot?

-Null
-Rondait
-himself

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Regis tries to get up from the ground, but Null steps on his chest, stopping him.

"What? Null?" says Regis. "The fuck are you doing here?"

"A job," says Null. "Which you just ruined."

Null and Regis look over at Rondait, who now has his brains splattered all over the chutes and ladders board.

"I never was a good babysitter," says Null, wrenching the AUG out of Regis' hands. "How did you even manage to get your glove stuck on the trigger? The gun is literally designed for that not to happen."

"Hey, give it back!" says Regis, who pipes down when Null presses the gun against Regis' chest.

"I'm taking this as an advance on your payment," says Null. "Tomorrow morning. $50,000. To me, or else."

Null takes his foot off of Regis and Regis stands up.

"Looting won't help you," says Null, walking towards the newly busted front door. "Stealthy wants cash."

"Wait!" says Regis. "How did you know it was me? I had a mask on and everything."

"For goodness sake Regis," says Null. "You're an anthropomorphic dog. A ski mask doesn't do shit."

Regis puts his tail between his legs.

"Oh, and you'll want to take care of that body," says Null. "I imagine the cops heard those gunshots."

Null exits the building and Regis gulps.

How does Regis try to get rid of Rondait's body?

-bury it in the backyard
-light the house on fire
-dissolve it in acid

Top Bottom