Community History: Contact Info

Tag_Ross

The last time I googled myself there was a minecraft community arguing about whether or not they've played with me five years ago.

Tag_Ross

I dunno, maybe, I forgot to check back until another year and everyone on there was saying I was a fake.

Frilzer

Hey I remember Pony Slaystation! In the last few years, whenever I would think of actual Playstations I would think of your name and chuckle.

Pony Slaystation

Dude! Welcome back!
Dude! Thanks! It's great to be back, really, it is. I spent most of this winter waxing nostalgic for this community. I wish I'd known about this place months ago. Up in Boston we got record-breaking amounts of snow this year, we lost about four weeks of classes between January and March. I could've gotten a great RPG up and running, like old times.

Hey look, some guy from before my time, I'd like to see more of you.
Dude. I didn't even know there were people from after my time. I thought this community was all extinct. Meeting you is like how the scientists must've felt when the first baby dinosaur was born in Jurassic Park. If the scientists had also been dinosaurs.

Hey I remember Pony Slaystation! In the last few years, whenever I would think of actual Playstations I would think of your name and chuckle.
I've been making someone laugh off the same joke for years? I have a legacy? This almost spoils my miraculous but inevitable return. I have something to live up to.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Pony, if anything the legacy you've left behind is one of infinite procrastination and incomplete RPs. At least, that's what I've garnered from what Stealthy said about you.

Darn, I miss him too. We lost Stealthy about a year ago.

EDIT: Oh, and I was "Thunderclaw" when you were still around, back on urealms.

Pony Slaystation

I'll have you know I was the first—and one of the only—URealmers to GM an RP to completion! I was proud of that. But what am I remembered for? The six or seven subsequent games that failed. Pfft. So it goes, I guess.

And yeah, I got you, Thunderclaw. I spoke with Req on Facebook after I found this forum and he filled me in. Good to see you again!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'll have you know I was the first—and one of the only—URealmers to GM an RP to completion! I was proud of that. But what am I remembered for? The six or seven subsequent games that failed. Pfft. So it goes, I guess.

And yeah, I got you, Thunderclaw. I spoke with Req on Facebook after I found this forum and he filled me in. Good to see you again!
From what I've seen of this community finishing one is actually very impressive, very very impressive.

Pony Slaystation

Do you want a list, Tirin? I can make a list. I'm definitely not procrastinating from finishing a final project right now, so I have time to make a list.

EDIT: Does anyone know when my posts will stop waiting for moderator approval? I feel bad for the guy who keeps getting emails saying "that Pony fellow posted again, you gotta approve this shit."

Pony Slaystation

Alright. *cracks knuckles* Let's see. The Wayback Machine isn't being very friendly toward me right now, but between that and my own memory, I've only been able to come up with four. There's no way this can be right. Let me know if you remember anything I missed.

THE (IN)COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO THE PONYVERSE.

2031 was my first foray into the world of RP, and it's the one that I actually finished. It was really, really bad, because I was literally twelve years old and the community hadn't attracted very many (read: any) decent RPers yet, but it made it all the way and for that I'll always be proud of it. It was a pretty generic, uninspired post-apocalyptic adventure with a fantasy kitchen sink thrown in for the hell of it.

The Fall of Humanity
was the ill-conceived prequel to "2031," which fell apart after a core member of the group (geriand) got banned from the forums for... What did geriand get banned for, anyway?

For Those Who Have Heart
was my Kingdom Hearts RP. I liked this one so much, I tried to start it up twice. We made it a world or two in each time, this one probably just fell apart because Pony Got Bored™.

Venthus: Age of Exploration
(or some title to that effect) was my baby. I'd posted a (not very good) fantasy series I'd been writing with a girl from school on the Off-Topic boards, and that got enough attention that I set an RP in the universe. The OP was two posts long and full of obscene amounts of worldbuilding, which was pretty unprecedented for a URealms RP at the time. I got character sheets that exceeded a post in length, too, which was really cool. Shadowbolt654's in particular comes to mind. Chocobo nominated me for one of those forumer achievement awards for that OP, and I think Tirin's character sheet got him an award, too.

This one fell apart when Chocobo wrote a character-introduction post that just had his character staring at ceiling fan, contemplating the nature of the universe, and I had no fucking clue how to respond to it. His storyline came to a halt as a result, and eventually dragged the rest of the game down with it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I've been approving them, and I think it stops after ten or something.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
It stops after 5 and approving posts gives the staff some purpose around here. This community is very lax. There's no fights and it appears everybody just agrees to abide by the rules. The only work I've heard any staff complain about was when a spambot got 50 posts in before being banned and some admin decided to manually delete them one by one.

Top Bottom