Continuous CYOA: The Road to Free Roller

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Him replacing my organs to try and mind control me is dickish, but let's be real - I ain't worried 'bout that babydick, and he's gonna get fucked over for tryin' what he's tryin', as all evil and cowardly men do. Him acting like he owns the place, though? Like he's won!? That sort of behavior can't be tolerated.
I'm pretty sure Stealthy wins more than anyone else in forum lore.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
...like when?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That's one...

Colonel Thunder

The entirely temporary good fortune of some backstabbing coward ain't a real victory. You need to fight to win, and we're all aware that you have neither the balls nor enough faith in a cause to put yourself at risk.
He beat Easy in honest hand-to-hand combat in Shadow's Reign. But that was my writing, so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Steal Thy Kill

That's one...
Eh, I'm sure there's other things. It was TC's claim. I don't recall enough of whatever's been written, but he's written like 90% of it so I trust it. Also fuck it, why not take the ego boost.

The entirely temporary good fortune of some backstabbing coward ain't a real victory. You need to fight to win, and we're all aware that you have neither the balls nor enough faith in a cause to put yourself at risk.
The salt is palpable

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
He beat Easy in honest hand-to-hand combat in Shadow's Reign. But that was my writing, so it should be taken with a grain of salt.
You mean that time he fought Easy and, for his sins, was thrown out of a tenth-story window and into the garbage?

Colonel Thunder

I guess it would be more accurate to say that Stealthy is winning more often often than anyone else.

Like, up until a story's conclusion, Stealthy is usually having a better time than everyone else and everything is going according to plan.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, that's pretty true.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
He fucked with the wrong guy this time, and he's gonna suffer for it - or, at the very least, get rekt.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We'll see.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, no. Im'a stop you there. I got killed by fucking Whitetiger in the Darkest Timeline. This is nothing, by comparison.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You getting an ignoble and unfortunate death at the hands of a total pleb, while undesirable, is better than the soul of this community being ground down into nothingness by Stealthy's endless atrocities.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You getting an ignoble and unfortunate death at the hands of a total pleb, while undesirable, is better than the soul of this community being ground down into nothingness by Stealthy's endless atrocities.
Your words are as empty as your soul! Mach Entertainment ill-needs a savior such as you!

Top Bottom