Firedemon

So, while it's kinda still on people's minds and before I get around to the awards I mentioned in the OP, would anyone be interested in playing this again in the future but with actual roles? I pretty much lifted this straight from a mafia scum game I saw years ago, but I'd like to expand on the theme of doing things during the day rather than the night. Little less day kill madness, little more day power madness. I have a few interesting roles lined up, and will probably have a few more by the time I make it to the top of the queue again.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I actually really thought that someone would instagib you for that, Easy. I would have, because the chances of you randomly instagibbing mafia on day one are pretty slim.
And I knew Tirin would have, so obviously he had to go right away. I was super confident that nobody else would, though.

So, while it's kinda still on people's minds and before I get around to the awards I mentioned in the OP, would anyone be interested in playing this again in the future but with actual roles? I pretty much lifted this straight from a mafia scum game I saw years ago, but I'd like to expand on the theme of doing things during the day rather than the night. Little less day kill madness, little more day power madness. I have a few interesting roles lined up, and will probably have a few more by the time I make it to the top of the queue again.
Eh... nah. Fun for laughs, but taken seriously it'd be pretty imbalanced.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I was actually going to. When I saw that I was the first to die, I knew for a fact that my instincts were right; my mistake was in not telling everyone how suspicious that was.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
This thread made a really funny read 10/10 would read again.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I was actually going to. When I saw that I was the first to die, I knew for a fact that my instincts were right; my mistake was in not telling everyone how suspicious that was.
See, but then I would have just complained that scum was pulling a frame job on me, and that your D1 reads are notoriously terrible in any case.

Tag_Ross

TC, if you can lose the game by lynching someone and you're the only one left who can Lynch them, and they haven't Lynched anyone WAIT FOR THEM TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE THREAD!!!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
See, but then I would have just complained that scum was pulling a frame job on me, and that your D1 reads are notoriously terrible in any case.
I don't see anyone else consistently making good shots on Day 1. The fact that I'd shoot you for successfully hitting scum in this game (and, in particular, that you know I would) is solid enough evidence that... y'know, we kinda don't as a whole.

Further evidence can be seen in how fucking long it took to kill scum after you did.

TimTh33nchant3r

I literally haven't read like any of this thread, but judging off of the info in the OP, I'd guess Easy is clear because he shot Lotus, and Andy is clear because he shot Rondait. Leaving Tag Ross as the DiosPadre.

Unless Andy just pulled shenanigans because it would be funny/maybe a good idea to shoot Rondait.

So yeah, I'm thinking we lynch Tag, but if I can't swing it I'd settle for lynching Andy.
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!! What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the hell would you lynch the least scummy guy in the game, or second-least scummy guy in his place?
dammit

I'm so sorry @Steal Thy Kill
You should be.
My amazing suggestion and sacrifice allowed us this victory. You are welcome, Easy
I only called that play BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTED. But you know that since you're the one I talked about it to.
It was pretty fucking obvious, especially after he fought against the idea of killing the non shooters until he realised how scummy it was, I just didn't think I could make both Andy and TC see it so I wanted the nolynch. Retarded.
Huh? The part of that I found scummy was where he pushed to kill Stealthy, who had already popped his shot. If TC had fucking listened to the strategy, we'd have had an extra day that he likely would have wasted anyway given his horrible play this game. Shooting Stealthy was so anti-town that I ranked TC as second most-likely to be GF after he did it.
You just had to kill Tim didn't you easy?
Yes he did. I was going to push hard for a lynch on him during the next day phase, and I'd already FoS'd him quite a bit.

In short, fuck all of y'all except Tag.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yes he did. I was going to push hard for a lynch on him during the next day phase, and I'd already FoS'd him quite a bit.
Yeah, you made it pretty blatantly obvious that I oughtta kill you. Thanks for that.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Of course not. I'm an intelligent foreigner and they're a motley collection of gullible rubes.

Get it

Cause Americans dumb

Rekt.

Top Bottom