Tag_Ross

I would say you're both idiots, but one of you might be the godfather, in which case the godfather might be a genius.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I would say you're both idiots, but one of you might be the godfather, in which case the godfather might be a genius.
...might be?

Tag_Ross

If you(easy) jump on the Lynch that is, because then the real godfather would have been smart enough to realise the other town players are fucking retarded.

Firedemon

3 to Lynch
Tag - 3 (Easy, Andy, TC)

Tag has been lynched!

Tag was a Vanilla Townie with a Gun!

Night 7 start!

Andy has been killed!

Andy was a Vanilla Townie with a Gun!

Day 8 start!

Easy is the Mafia Godfather! Easy stabs TC in the face!

Mafia Victory

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
top kek

Tag_Ross

It was pretty fucking obvious, especially after he fought against the idea of killing the non shooters until he realised how scummy it was, I just didn't think I could make both Andy and TC see it so I wanted the nolynch. Retarded.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Shut up Tirin, the game isn't over yet.
It really was.

Well, at least I'm secure in the knowledge that I'm one of the only mafia players on this forum who isn't fucking retarded. That Day 1 kill was just way too suspicious. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to gun Easy down like the scum he was.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I actually really thought that someone would instagib you for that, Easy. I would have, because the chances of you randomly instagibbing mafia on day one are pretty slim.
Ah, but there's a perfectly good explanation for all of that! See, the GM was lying about the roles, and you guys just don't know it while I do! Secretly, I've been scum-hunting via PM since before the game started!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You just had to kill Tim didn't you easy?
Probably.
It was pretty fucking obvious, especially after he fought against the idea of killing the non shooters until he realised how scummy it was
No, dummy. I just wanted to make you argue against killing the shooters yourself, since people were starting to get suspicious about my daykill already. Just one of those people getting suspicious enough to risk gunning me down would have been really bad, so I made an obvious bullshit argument against shooting the non-shooters just to trigger you people into fully convincing yourselves of the opposite.

Top Bottom