AndyM03

@Firedemon is the day over or are we lynching Andy?
Hold on to your thongs mate. Despite not reading the thread until I actually mattered, i'd bet my last sausage sanga that Rondait is scum, mainly because that's what everyone else said.
Also he claimed not being able to shoot anyone, when the scum can't shoot people. Have some faith mate.

Tag_Ross

Hold on to your thongs mate. Despite not reading the thread until I actually mattered, i'd bet my last sausage sanga that Rondait is scum, mainly because that's what everyone else said.
Also he claimed not being able to shoot anyone, when the scum can't shoot people. Have some faith mate.
Look, if you kill Rondait you're cleared of being the goon, if FD responds but the day continues, you're gonna get lynched. Simple as that.

Firedemon

I mean, I don't know why you would think the day wouldn't end. It literally always ends when someone tries to day kill. Unless you think Andy is trying to day kill when he can't. I'm insulted that you would think there's some other mechanic at work here. It's like you think I'm a bastard mod. This is so antagonistic Tag, I'm not gonna flip Rondait for another hour.

Dick.

Rondait has been shot by Andy!

Rondait was a Nope, I'm butthurt, not flipping this role Mafia Goon!

Night 6 start

Tag_Ross

It was more along the lines of, Andy's the goon and rondait is a doctor; the shot was just too make us wait for you to respond, but you wouldn't have responded until the day ends because we didn't Lynch anyone and there was no successful shot.

But oh well, rondait is Rondead and now it's godfather huntin time.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I literally haven't read like any of this thread, but judging off of the info in the OP, I'd guess Easy is clear because he shot Lotus, and Andy is clear because he shot Rondait. Leaving Tag Ross as the DiosPadre.

Unless Andy just pulled shenanigans because it would be funny/maybe a good idea to shoot Rondait.

So yeah, I'm thinking we lynch Tag, but if I can't swing it I'd settle for lynching Andy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lynch Tag.

Me and Andy are the only reasons we're even still in this game, so I'm down to Tag and TC. Of those two, Tag's been real concerned about godfather-hunting, and TC's been totally oblivious to his daykill potential and derping too hard to be likely scum. Ergo, lynch Tag. QED.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nolynch.

If we mislynch today we lose, so let's lower our odds of losing.
Also that's some shady shit right there, so yeah. Get lynched, Taggot.

AndyM03

I reckon Tags been acting weirdly this game. Also, if we no Lynch, then nothing will happen? Unless godfather has a sneaky ability. Looks like we're boned with a 50 50 shot anyway, and I'm leaning tag.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If lynches were decided by RNG, it wouldn't be. They're not, and the case against Tag is pretty solid, and a free nightkill makes it easier for him to swing the vote (since he'd only have to convince one other person to go along with him tomorrow). Screw that, lynch him.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If lynches were decided by RNG, it wouldn't be. They're not, and the case against Tag is pretty solid, and a free nightkill makes it easier for him to swing the vote (since he'd only have to convince one other person to go along with him tomorrow). Screw that, lynch him.
*Wouldn't be shady, that is.

Top Bottom