Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah. Which is how I know how ill thought-out it was. There are only two reasons we weren't at LYLO today:

1) I killed a goon already.
2) We have executes.

At this point it doesn't matter anymore, cause with Stealthy's kill burned we almost definitely will end up relying on majority vote unless there's another failed nightkill or we hit scum tomorrow. Which is a shame, because having a Plan B would have been nice - particularly if (as I suspect) the Godfather's played it smart and held on to his kill thus far.

In short:
cant carry. team 2 nub.

TimTh33nchant3r

I'm not sure how smart that actually would be, since as a whole we've been uniformly killing people who haven't acted yet. How many mafia are you thinking are in the game?

There are an awful lot of us left to be at LYLO.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Er... more than two? We're down to five people, dude.

Oh shit, never mind. I derped that count like a motherfucker.

So uh... yeah, never mind. Let's carry on with the goon hunt, then.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yup. Let's get on with that. My bad.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Still gonna nighttime FoS Tag for looking like he's hunting Town power roles, though.

Tag_Ross

Alright, us who have used their shots, i think it's about time we start using lynches on the players who haven't shot at anyone.

Steal Thy Kill

Okay so Easy claimed Mason but pretty sure there are no other town roles besides Townie with a Gun so Lynch Easy.

I would've daykilled Easy yesterday under this logic, but then I remembered Walrus was in this game.

Tag_Ross

Was that not for the Rick and Morty game that were talking about just before he said that?

I haven't read the R&M results, makes the poop games feel even crazier.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Okay so Easy claimed Mason but pretty sure there are no other town roles besides Townie with a Gun so Lynch Easy.
...you motherfucker. It's you, isn't it?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
...you know, I ain't even mad.

Top Bottom