Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Shizno

Well doesn't that shit my fuck. Alright well I'm pretty much set on lynching Whitetiger. Dunno if we have anything more than we did last day considering it was ended abruptly, but if nothing comes up, that's where my lynch'll be.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
First off I didn't post to defend Youma. I posted to allow him to defend himself, which he didn't. I haven't posted since because I was busy all day yesterday and didn't expect day 4 to end so abruptly. Finally with your track record this game Tirin your FoS is just more proof of my innocence.
And with your track record... oh wait, you didn't vote at all. Your defense is shit, you've contributed nothing to town this game, you've been warning mafia members, and most of all...

I'd like to point out while we're waiting for Youma to make his defense that day 2 the quiet players were asked to speak up, but some still haven't.
...You tried to deflect suspicion onto quiet players and off of Youma - mind you, while being silent for long tracts of the game, aside from piping up in this fashion. Lynch Null.

Townies: don't lynch Whitetiger right now, he's probably King, and it'd serve us a lot better to put Null's scummy ass underground.

Man, at least I did something other than job like fuck this game.

Rondait

In response to Whitetiger tldr is hider and Tirin has been my safe space. Will do a bigger post in a bit, busy atm

Whitetiger

You better elaborate on that bit later because you've been pretty fucking shady this game.

@Tirin I'll probably end up lynching Null today but I want more info first. I want roleclaims from Rondait, Shizno, and Null. Then I'll claim if asked, but not before they do. I think we can figure out this game but we need to hit correctly today and Tim needs to not waste another day shot if he's really a vigi.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
And with your track record... oh wait, you didn't vote at all. Your defense is shit, you've contributed nothing to town this game, you've been warning mafia members, and most of all...

...You tried to deflect suspicion onto quiet players and off of Youma - mind you, while being silent for long tracts of the game, aside from piping up in this fashion. Lynch Null.

Townies: don't lynch Whitetiger right now, he's probably King, and it'd serve us a lot better to put Null's scummy ass underground.

Man, at least I did something other than job like fuck this game.
Your right I didn't vote at all because Req and TC were being annoying not scummy. As for Youma I wasn't deflecting suspicion I was reminding people there were other options to look at while we wait for Youma to defend himself, once it became clear he wasn't going to defend himself the vote had already gone through and I didn't need to.

I would again like to remind everyone that Lotus has only said two things this entire game the last time being this on day 2.
Hell I'll bite.

Lynch TC
FoS Lotus

TimTh33nchant3r

You better elaborate on that bit later because you've been pretty fucking shady this game.

@Tirin I'll probably end up lynching Null today but I want more info first. I want roleclaims from Rondait, Shizno, and Null. Then I'll claim if asked, but not before they do. I think we can figure out this game but we need to hit correctly today and Tim needs to not waste another day shot if he's really a vigi.
I'm asking.

Also, pay attention if you're gonna demand shit. Rondait already did claim (hider), though his was weak (imo) and unconfirmable.

Regarding the day-shooting, I've been speculating about SK murder immunity for a while now since the OP said something about it being balanced to give the guy a fighting chance, so we should probably spend it on who we think is mafia.

Rondait

Have a little more time now, and I really don't know what you want me to say. Visited Tirin night 1 and I didn't die, so i stuck with that. Anyways, my post was going to say more specifically that while it really doesn't matter for me because as you said about my role theres nothing to prove it right now I think it would theoretically be wiser to go after the SK, three deaths a day vs 1 if the SK dies. That leaves me just as suspect I realize, but I think as far as priorities go it's more important. Please correct me I'm wrong as I could certainly be missing something with that logic.

Whitetiger

Have a little more time now, and I really don't know what you want me to say. Visited Tirin night 1 and I didn't die, so i stuck with that. Anyways, my post was going to say more specifically that while it really doesn't matter for me because as you said about my role theres nothing to prove it right now
Well I know for a fact that you visited Shizno last night, not Tirin, so you're full of shit.

TimTh33nchant3r

Have a little more time now, and I really don't know what you want me to say. Visited Tirin night 1 and I didn't die, so i stuck with that. Anyways, my post was going to say more specifically that while it really doesn't matter for me because as you said about my role theres nothing to prove it right now I think it would theoretically be wiser to go after the SK, three deaths a day vs 1 if the SK dies. That leaves me just as suspect I realize, but I think as far as priorities go it's more important. Please correct me I'm wrong as I could certainly be missing something with that logic.
No, Rondait. I was saying that my kill power would be better used on the mafia. The lynch is good (this is supposition on my part) no matter who it hits if it hits scum.

Rondait

Well I know for a fact that you visited Shizno last night, not Tirin, so you're full of shit.
No, I didn't, but I don't really have any particular proof of that. Either you're lying or someone's role fucked something.

Edit specifically not to double post: Yeah that makes sense then Tim.

TimTh33nchant3r

Ok. I'm thinking about it and I think I may want to lynch Tiger. Not bolded because I'm not set on this yet. My thinking is that he would have died yesterday but something prevented it, that something was almost certainly an ability of his, and the ending of the day was a separate effect. The reason I think that is because of this
Nice try.
in response to my execute. Given my supposition that the SK is immune to the kills coupled with the facts that my kill against him failed and I know I'm a doctor...I'm kind of thinking WT might be the SK.

The only thing that remains is to decide what to do with my kill if we're going to go ahead and lynch this guy though.

Rondait

If you think killing me due to the conflict is the safest play do that I guess, otherwise I'd suggest killing Lotus or Null.

Lotus

I have been quiet, mainly because I have very little information and I'm finding it a little difficult to get a good read on anyone this game.

I think there's some value in the mods text though. Of the various nightkills, there have been 'killed' and 'executed'. Executed sounds like a Vig kill message. With that assumption, our SK and mafia were stopped last night. I highly doubt that, so I'm going to read the executed message as our SKs actions, meaning that he killed Riyant either by a lucky shot, or he did so calculated and strategically.
The only one of you to have notoriety enough to have done that would be Tim, the renowned SK, so I'll pretty much just instinctively FoS Tim for now. I feel like that thought process is a little too grasping at straws to pull a full lynch out of it.
Day 4
Your right I didn't vote at all because Req and TC were being annoying not scummy. As for Youma I wasn't deflecting suspicion I was reminding people there were other options to look at while we wait for Youma to defend himself, once it became clear he wasn't going to defend himself the vote had already gone through and I didn't need to.

I would again like to remind everyone that Lotus has only said two things this entire game the last time being this on day 2.

FoS Lotus
I could go back through the whole thread, but I'm fairly sure I was only quiet on day 3, but could be wrong.

TimTh33nchant3r

I am kind of curious about Lotus, since he started finger-pointing at me and has been otherwise fairly inactive, though not so much as Null since he was equally quiet apart from picking at other inactives. And Lotus posts while I'm writing this. Nice.

Top Bottom