Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
All actions in. Night 5 has ended.

Results incoming.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Zombieman has been executed! Zombieman is scheduled to complete recovery on Day 8.

...so I've obviously given up on the whole minimum-length Day phase idea. Nevertheless, setting a soft deadline for 13:00 EST on Wednesday.

5 heroes remain. 3 to lynch.

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Last edited:

Lotus

I'm pretty confident that it's Lotus or Andy.
So you're saying that it's likely Andy. I agree, but why not Shizno?

I more or less believe Tim's claim, so it's probably not him, though I feel that he'll flip SK and win again, again. That catch 22 logic aside, I'll ask again, why not Shizno?

Lotus

Well we are coming right up on critical mass. I'd rather have more backing this 'solid lead' than just 'oblique opinion'. 'Facts' are a bit more, like the fact that there should be a cop role, because there was a forger, and yet nobody has flipped with that and nobody has come forward with any gathered Intel.

This means that of Andy and Shizno, one should be a cop, and the other the SK. I know I'm neither, and Tim claimed Vig/Doc.

If the cop comes forward, then we win albeit from a roleclaim victory, which is a sad victory. If he doesn't, he's a shitty cop..or had tried to invest me multiple times. That doesn't work.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
FoS Lotus. I think that an "uninvestigatable" role is extremely likely to be anti-town, and coming forward with that information is an attempt to bluff as town.

Of course, I can't actually lynch anyone, so... Shizno, Tim, and Andy need to agree on doing so. I'd like to see what Andy has to say in any case.

Lotus

I'm un-everything, that's pretty much my only power; near indestructibility.

Also, I've considered my role fairly to extremely anti-town since day one. My powers are neutral at best, and I already spent my one time power, which, trust me, took me forever to decide the least anti-town way to use it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Frankly, that alone seems like good enough reason to kill him to me. If he's an SK who can't be investigated or roleblocked, lynching anyone else will lose us the game, as we'll go to three people tomorrow and require two votes to lynch - which town won't be able to manage, as I'll still be recovering.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh, shit, you right; I thought Tim had been getting executed (rather than attempting to execute Whitetiger) and used it to keep himself from dying, but re-reading the thread that's clearly not the case. I think you're right about Lotus being King, and that ability in particular seems pro-town in nature.

This leaves Tim and Andy as suspects; since Tim has admitted he has a goddamn nightkill and been using it a lot, I think he's probably the one to kill off this round.

AndyM03

Maybe just didn't pay enough attention to yesterday but I thought it was either Lotus or Tim.
If you reckon it's Lotus then it's him. I'm the vigilante but I've also had to kill all S class heroes and I'm willing to risk ending the game now and killing Lotus.That's why you're dead again tonight Tirin, even though SK killing you doesn't make too much sense. I needed you to not have your lynch at the games end to be dead.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's why you're dead again tonight Tirin, even though SK killing you doesn't make too much sense. I needed you to not have your lynch at the games end to be dead.
I'd say it's probably not Lotus. Like... definitely not Lotus, with you and Tim both claiming kill roles.

I'd like you to elaborate on this, though, it really doesn't seem to make any sense. Either way, it seems like either you or Tim are the ones worth lynching today - and I'm leaning toward Tim (though, again, can't lynch).

AndyM03

Oh just read the new posts. Definitely Tim.
Like I said, I need S class heroes to be dead for me to win, because flavour role, but I also need the town to win. So I knew you're an S class hero so I needed you to not have your lynch vote to be considered dead in the GM's rules. We're nearing the end of the game and rather then risk it all just for my win condition I'm gonna bet all S class heroes are dead at this point and we should lynch Tim if we reckon he's SK.

I don't think SK would have wasted their kill on you because you obviously can still sway things however you want. That's the crux of what I've got to make you believe me.

Shizno

The thing is, it seems that Andy has a night kill while Tim has a twilight execute. But between Tim and Andy, it has seemed like Tim has been far more on the side of the town than Andy, considering he's actually killed a few of the mafia himself. Although that could just be him doing what he can to ensure that he's not viewed as suspicious.

That being said, I'm leaning more towards Andy at the moment. While he may be trying to get you to think that he killed you because he needed to, I find it just as likely, if not more so, that he decided to kill you because you're the only confirmed townie. And killing any of us would mean he lost a potential suspect to push blame onto. He probably didn't kill me because he believes that I can't be night killed at this point.

That being said, if you're telling the truth about your role that you need to kill all S-class heroes... sorry to say Andy but you're kind've fucked in that regard. We know that King's around still and I'm both alive and an S-class. The only way for you to win at this point is if you lynch one of us today and get the other tonight. Which is unlikely since you'll probably just be executed by Tim immediately if y'manage to get one of us.

Top Bottom