Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

AndyM03

Whelp then I'd rather the town wins.
I too have the choice for my ability to be a twilight execute, but I opted not to use it on day 1 when I probably should have logic wise. Therefore all my subsequent executes have been night time.

AndyM03

I didn't even get to post yesterday but Tim's actions seem weirder than a flavoured vigilante role claim. If we're wrong today do we lose?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Votes

Andy: 1 (Shizno)
Tim: 1 (Andy)

3 to lynch.

Current deadline is Wednesday, April 20 at 13:00 EST. Im'a end the day by then if there's no hammer, because fuck it. That original deadline idea was dumb, in retrospect, so I'm not sticking with it.

AndyM03

Note that all night kills were executes, (vigilante wording) and I described to you why I was killing in the night. I imagine everyone else also had the choice but it makes more sense to kill in the day and have it occur in the twilight but please believe I'm dumb enough to just prefer to stick to the usual.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Andy
I'm also expecting that he's behind the entire "The People" lynch that happened last day phase.
"The People" lynch was a result of Null's ability as Tank Top Black Hole.

I didn't even get to post yesterday but Tim's actions seem weirder than a flavoured vigilante role claim. If we're wrong today do we lose?
I don't believe so, as long as Lotus isn't the SK.

Last edited:

Lotus

Lynch Andy. His claim sounds so very SK, why? He needs me dead to win. Also, the sudden 'I'm a vig too!' claim feels very grasping at straws to me. Smells like desperation.

AndyM03

Lynch Andy. His claim sounds so very SK, why? He needs me dead to win. Also, the sudden 'I'm a vig too!' claim feels very grasping at straws to me. Smells like desperation.
Boys, I wouldn't be claiming this if it wasn't true. Otherwise I'd just claim pure vigi. Honesty is the best policy ~ (except for when I inevitably die now). It's a role madness game, remember that.

TimTh33nchant3r

This leaves Tim and Andy as suspects; since Tim has admitted he has a goddamn nightkill and been using it a lot, I think he's probably the one to kill off this round.
I could have used that at night, but I elected to use it in the second day instead. It's a daykill. Sort of. It procs at end of phase. I don't have any weird kill s-classes win condition, which makes sense as I am one. I'm just supposed to eliminate all anti-town heroes, which Lotus kind of seems like and Andy basically admitted to being since all but one of the S-classes so far have been town. Tirin has already flipped as a good guy, and both he and several people in the early game had suspicions of him... I'm thinking I'm gonna just listen to Tirin. He was right about Null, too.

Execute Andy.
Also Lynch Andy.
I'm doubling down, baby.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Andy has been lynched! He was...
A-CLASS HERO RANK 1: HANDSOMELY MASKED SWEET MASK

"The Association told me to bring you back alive.

But I’m not that sweet."

Beauty (Passive): You cannot be nightkilled by any character less beautiful than you are. Additionally, the first ‘redirect’ or roleblock ability to target you each phase will automatically fail. So-called 'full roleblocks' are exempt from this.

Execute Justice: Once per day or night phase, you may target one player. Unless otherwise prevented, that player will be killed. If this ability is used in the day, it may not be used on the following night, and vice versa. Either way, the kill will not be applied until the end of the current phase.

Not only the mafia, but also the incompetent high-level townies, are an embarrassment in the eyes of the citizenry. In order to salvage the Association's deteriorating public image and thus serve the greater good, you win when both of the following conditions are met:

1) All mafia heroes are eliminated, and
2) All S-class heroes are eliminated
...seriously, Andy, what the fuck!?

Protip: when you're the SK, "I have to kill all of you to win" is a shitty roleclaim.

Town wins.

GG.

Thoughts?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Remaining roles:

Tirin:
S-CLASS HERO RANK 8: ZOMBIEMAN

"With these wounds, I expect my automatic full recovery will take about three minutes."

House of Evolution: Immortality Series (Passive): When killed, either by lynching or otherwise, you will lose the ability to vote. You will regain it after 2 full day phases, if the game is still going on at that time. If killed a second time while undergoing recovery, the recovery time will be extended by an additional 2 day phases, and you will lose the ability to speak for 1 full day phase as well.

Trench Coat (Hidden Ability): Once per night, you may investigate one player to determine his/her alignment. However, you may not roleclaim this ability, and it will not be revealed following your death.

Stall For Time: You may use this night action to target one player. That player’s first ability used this night phase will be delayed until the end of the following day.

You win when all anti-town heroes have been eliminated.

Believe it or not, you got this role entirely randomly.
Timth33nchant3r or whatever:
S-CLASS HERO RANK 2: TATSUMAKI, THE TORNADO OF TERROR

"All of you would be dead without me. Can’t you even finish the small fry?"

ESPer (Passive): You may use your abilities during the night or day phase. However, abilities used during the day phase cannot be used again in the following night phase, and vice versa.

Psychic Barrier: Target player becomes immune to all kill and execution effects, with the exception of death by lynching. If used during the day in response to an execute action, the barrier will be applied first, regardless of the order of declaration.

Psychic Wave: Target one player. At the end of the current phase, that player will be executed. You may choose to do this publicly in the game thread, or privately via PM, at your discretion.

Shizno:
S-CLASS HERO RANK 17: PRI PRI PRISONER

"For all the beautiful men you killed… I claim vengeance!"

Angel Style
(Passive): The first nightkill to strike you this game will fail, and will unlock access to Dark Angel Rush.

Dark Angel Rush (Locked): Each night, you may choose one player to target. The first ability that player attempts to use that night will be blocked.

Lotus:
S-CLASS HERO RANK 7: KING, THE STRONGEST MAN

*Thum. *Thum.* *Thum.* *Thum.*

The King Engine (Passive): Any player who attempts to target you with an ability, either in day or night phase, will flee in terror when they hear the King Engine and realize their mistake. They will be fully roleblocked for the duration of that phase.

Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave-Motion Cannon: Obviously, using your signature move in such a crowded area would be unthinkable, as the destruction and death would damn near approach the very limits of human comprehension.

But when everybody sees that you’re about to use it, they’ll be too busy freezing and breaking down in tears and despair to think of that, so, just once, you can still get some mileage out of a solid bluff. When activated during day phase, immediately ends the day with a no-lynch. If activated during twilight or night phase, fully roleblocks all other players until the following day phase.

Because you can’t pull off the same bluff twice, this ability may be used only once per game. All players will be notified when this ability is used, and will be told the hero name (but not the identity) of the user.

Whitetiger

Good game. After Tim tried to kill me twice, I really started to think he was SK there. Man Andy, I really thought you were town. Even after your roleclaim I thought you were just some vindictive town with an anti-town additional win condition. Which you sort of were I guess.

Top Bottom