Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Votes

Null: 1 (Tirin)

5 to lynch.

Current deadline is Tuesday, April 19 at 11:00 EST.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I'm going to be away and unable to post from now until tomorrow night so I'm going to go ahead and make my vote now for better or worse. Rondait, Whitetiger, and Lotus all look suspicious.

Lynch Whitetiger

Shizno

What the fuckery fuck.
Lynch Whitetiger

First of all, that execute seems like such an assgrab. And secondly, if you had that in the first place then you probably would have fucking mentioned it the previous day when Tim attempted it on you.

Whitetiger

First of all, that execute seems like such an assgrab. And secondly, if you had that in the first place then you probably would have fucking mentioned it the previous day when Tim attempted it on you.
I got it because tim tried to use it on me. Just like I got a roleblock ability because you tried to roleblock me last night.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Votes

Null: 2 (Tirin, Whitetiger)
Whitetiger: 5 (Null, Shizno, Rondait, Tim, The People)

Whitetiger has been lynched!

Day 5 Ends.

Last edited:

Rondait

I feel like there's a "The peoples champ" joke to be made here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Whitetiger has been lynched! He was...
S-CLASS HERO RANK 11: SUPERALLOY DARKSHINE

"They’re all checking out my guns. Hell yeah!"

Superalloy Muscle Armor (Passive): Originally a short, frail young Japanese kid, you've trained your muscles so hard that you turned African and developed a super-durable outer shell of solid muscle armor. The first three abilities directed at you over the course of the game will fail. You will be notified of this, and of the effect of the ability attempted.

Superalloy Bazooka: Activate during either night or day phase to use, in sequential order, one of the abilities previously prevented by Superalloy Muscle Armor. These abilities must be used in order.

You win when all anti-town heroes have been eliminated.

Rondait has been executed! He was...
A-CLASS HERO RANK 9: TANK TOP VEGETARIAN

"What the fuck do you want?"

Tank Top (Passive): The versatility of the tank top doubles your punching power! In addition to your standard activated abilities, the tank top crew has a single nightkill action between them that may be used once per night phase. This action will apply before all standard abilities, but resolve afterwards, regardless of order of declaration.

Bait: Once per night, you may target one player, and determine whether investigations on that player in this night phase will show him/her as scum, town, or independent.
Null_Hypothesis has been executed! He was...
B-CLASS HERO RANK 81: TANK TOP BLACK HOLE

"Don’t get in our way, or we’ll teach you how scary we can get!"

Tank Top (Passive): The versatility of the tank top doubles your punching power! In addition to your standard activated abilities, the tank top crew has a single nightkill action between them that may be used once per night phase. This action will apply before all standard abilities, but resolve afterwards, regardless of order of declaration.

Stir Populace: With some planning and impressive lung power, you can rouse the public anger and direct it towards one player of your choice, once per game, during the day. Doing so will secretly grant you an extra lynch vote against the target. This ability may be activated by PM.

Night 5 begins.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Update: Death Post amended due to a prior resolution/timing mix up for which I accept no blame. All Tank Toppers have been eliminated.

AndyM03

Jesus christ guys I didn't even get a chance to post. As suspicious as I was of Whitetiger, town Tirin is a powerful asset and ignoring his suspicion of Null was a silly move.

Top Bottom