Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Thankfully that ain't the only thing I based my lynch of TC off of. I still think he's a really good lynch, and I'll keep mine on him. We can look into others later.

Rondait

I'm not honestly convinced that TC is mafia, I'm personally leaning more towards Andy, but not enough to lynch him. Really no one particularly stands out to me at the moment.

Shizno

Admittedly, I'm still kind've fine with the lynch ending up being Andy today. Obviously I'd prefer TC, but if Andy gets enough votes, I've no qualms about switching over.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I didn't realize I wasn't alone in feeling like TC was scummy. On the other hand, upon review, he lynched Req after Tirin's FoS, and was the first person on the bandwagon. That's unusual for scum. Usually they jump onto existing wagons instead of starting their own.

So maybe it's just the vibe I always get from him. I don't know what it is, but he always cons as slightly sleazy to me.

It might be wiser to look at the people who didn't have much to say and jumped on the second half of the wagon. With that in mind, FoS Tag, Youma, Rondait, and MAYBE Coolpool and Jeroth as well since at least Jeroth has the experience as mafia to know that being quiet attracts reduced attention and it's better to be on a wagon sooner rather than later. Of those, I'm kind of feeling Youma first and foremost.
Hey, he called me out. I can't just back down to that.

Also on TC and the hamstrung comment. While I do find it a little bit suspicious, it could have just been a harmless comment about not wanting to read long posts, and not have anything to do with role powers.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
While that comment could have been innocuous, it still doesn't explain him adding fuel to the fire of Req's lynch and then bein' all snide about it. That's some real scum shit.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I'm not really convinced TC is scum. If Req really was a joke lynch anyone of you could have changed their vote to keep Req alive.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
In the flavor of the game, I find it absolutely hysterical that Genos died night 1, by the way. The fact that Genos always gets jobbed and he was the first death? Perfect.
I'm torn between mild disappointment and incredible satisfaction.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Current Votes

TC:
3 (Shizno, Youma, Tirin)

8 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday, April 10 at 20:30 EST.
Im'a let you and Lotus format lynches like this on account of those phone-only situations, but I'd recommend trying to separate the lynch from the rest of the post so I don't end up accidentally skipping over it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It wasn't a joke lynch, it was just Req defending himself very poorly after TC pushed hard for it.

Rondait

So I went back and looked, couldn't spot anyone that would want Stealthy dead specifically, but there is something curious. There was only one death, I wonder if it was the mafia or the Sk that did it and the other one didn't go through for some reason. Or maybe one of the factions has to charge one? I have no idea, just found it interesting.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
It wasn't a joke lynch, it was just Req depending himself very poorly after TC pushed hard for it.
You were the one who pushed for the lynch though, Tirin. TC backed you up then you proceeded to go hard on Req, turning your Fos into a lynch.

I'm not, but the way that Rondait, Youma, and Riyant in particular lynched him - specifying that it was for meming it up, rather than anything of substance - is
While the memes were apart of the lynch, the thing that bothered me was the lambasting of the game and not taking it seriously. That shit bothered me.

Anyway, if people find me suspicious, so be it. As of right now, TC and Andy are both good points of discussion. I'm honestly a little suspicious of Tirin. I'm not sure whether he recalled it wrong or he's trying to pin the Req Lynch on TC

Whitetiger

Nah, there's two night kills at least. The reason I know this is because I was actually targeted last night and survived. So yeah.
That is some useful as hell information considering we already lost a vigi last night. Obviously there are probably multiple vigis but chances are pretty good that there's a serial killer in this game.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You know, Riyant, I find you suspicious - I think that you're suspicious for standing up for TC and trying to deflect suspicion to me and Andy. That's because I can infer that TC is probably scum from my ability, combined with my overall suspicion of him. I roleblock, and I targeted TC last night. While we know two people (Shizno and Stealthy) were targeted, in a game this large I'd expect three nightkills minimum. Unless someone doctored me or someone else got in a good roleblock, I wasn't targeted to be killed last night.

I think the two of you are our best leads right now for mafia. Since lynching TC will exonerate you or further claims against you, exonerate me for anything but SK if he hits scum, and semi-clear Andy and Shizno - and I have reason to believe that he's scum - I think he's the best lynch we have, and one of the best we'll get this day cycle.

That is, unless someone bussed TC or redirected my action.

Tag_Ross

Considering it literally says there is a Serial Killer in the OP, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet, yeah.
Huh, forgot about that. Lynch TC for reasons.

Also, is there a reason you guys using phones can't bold text?
I just bolded and I'm using a phone.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I think that you're suspicious for standing up for TC and trying to deflect suspicion to me and Andy
What?

As of right now, TC and Andy are both good points of discussion. I'm honestly a little suspicious of Tirin.
I'm not standing up for TC, Tirin. I'm not deflecting suspicion if I'm saying that they're good choices to talk about. I've said that Andy is suspicious at the start of this day and even you said he was suspicious.

You haven't even addressed the fact that you claimed:

It wasn't a joke lynch, it was just Req depending himself very poorly after TC pushed hard for it.
TC's actual pushing of the lynch went like this:

This is actually a really good point.
I'm actually gonna back Tirin on this.

Lynch Req

And only partly because I don't want to read giant posts.
First ten words seemed whiny so I stopped reading, someone lemme know if I should read it.
In all fairness, you went far harder on pushing the Req lynch along than any of us did and I found it strange that you kept painting him as leading the lynch.

If you're saying that your ability says he's scum and if no one admits to bus driving of any sorts, then it's our strongest lead for the day. If he flips town though, it won't help your case with me.

Top Bottom