Ended Easy's One Punch Mafia (Game over, Town victory)

Shizno

Holy shit, that was really fucking fast for something that could have essentially been explained with 'If I were to roll myself, I'd reroll' or some shit. I'm iffy as to whether that's a good enough point for a lynch or not, but I kind've want to keep him alive now for more memes.

Youmer

There are a lot of memes being thrown around right now and a lot of people jumping on Req for a pretty silly reason.

One of these things bothers me more than the other... As much as I'd like to see the memes live, the show must go on. Lynch Req ;_;7

Requiem

There are a lot of memes being thrown around right now and a lot of people jumping on Req for a pretty silly reason.

One of these things bothers me more than the other... As much as I'd like to see the memes live, the show must go on. Lynch Req ;_;7

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Rondait: 1 (Req)
Lotus: 1 (Tim)
Andy: 1 (Shizno)
Req: 7 (TC, Andy, Tirin, Jeroth, Coolpool, Rondait, Youmer)

8 to hammer.

Day 1 soft deadline is: Wednesday, April 6, at 01:30 EST.

Lemme know if I missed anything else.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Requiem has been lynched! He was...
S-CLASS HERO RANK 16: METAL BAT

"Demon or dragon, bring it on!"

Fighting Spirit
(Passive): Your fighting spirit increases the longer you are in battle, and makes you stronger! After surviving 3 consecutive night phases, you become bulletproof and gain access to Savage Tornado.

Savage Tornado: Once per game, execute target player. This ability may be redirected during any phase in which it is used, but cannot be blocked if activated during night phase. Activating this ability during the day will require a post in the game thread of the format: “Execute [target].”

You win when all anti-town heroes have been eliminated.
It is now twilight phase 1.

Night 1 will start in approximately 27 hours. You may converse as normal until then.

You may also send in night actions starting now, if you like.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Can we blacklist Req from the next Mafia game?

The memes were bad, but combined with not being a jester, and singlehandedly diminishing the economic value of the "like", I feel maybe he should sit a few out.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Req, please don't. Save it for the dead chat, or otherwise for after game end.

(Although I do sympathize).

TimTh33nchant3r

I somehow saw that shit coming. Requiem isn't usually that much of a dork, so I'd been wagering he'd either been fucked with in some manner unbeknownst to me or was a jester. Now obviously not the latter. Could have been trolling, but eh. I don't think so. Watch out for meme-spam. If it comes back you know we've got some bizarre variant of silencer or whatever that role that cock-blocks talking is called.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Right, so I'm gonna fudge the deadlines just a bit.

Starting Night 1 a little early. As of right now, Night-talk rules apply.

Night 1 ends as soon as either:

- All actions (or inactions) are sent in, or
- 00:00 EST on Friday. (This extra time exists to make sure everyone has a fair shot at being online to send in actions at some point during night phase).

I WILL NOT SINGLE PEOPLE OUT FOR ACTIONS. It is up to all of you to make a note of sending them in (or not).

Top Bottom