Ended Family of Bad People (Mafia) (Game End, Bad People lose)

Firedemon

The town slowly surrounds Shizno saying weird things about not wanting to do things and being Shizno Sick, then suddenly Tropag yells out "AH FUCK IT, LET'S JUST KILL HIM!"

Shizno has been killed!

Shizno was a Not Bad Person!

Day One end!
Night One start!

Also,

Last edited:

Firedemon

The town wakes up bright and early now that the Shizno Sick is gone. What a working day they will have! But then...

Coolpool has been killed!

Coolpool was a Not Bad Person!

Day Two start!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Bad. This is our last day.

Coolpool was the least talking person the day before this one. Tim and Tag and me were the most "maybe the bad person" people, and Coolpool was the least "maybe the bad person".

The bad person is good at being a bad person because he left the three most "maybe the bad person" people, instead of just two very "maybe the bad person" people and one not very "maybe the bad person" person.

We know from past games of Family of Bad People that Tim is really really good at being a bad person. I think maybe Tim is the bad person but I don't want to kill him yet.

TimTh33nchant3r

Not to get myself killed, but I should probably point out that if we kill the wrong person this day, we will pretty much be fucked. Oh wait, TC said that.

Also sorry for not being here much, but I'm at a gaming party in my town this three days and it runs from early morning until late night. It will end after tomorrow night (real world time.)

Also, I'm amazed that both amazed and gaming are words in the top ten-hundred.

Alright then, I agree with TC that killing Coolpool is kind of a good bad guy player sort of move.
He wasn't talking much, which may have made him seem good because he said no bad things. Even good town guys will say bad things sometimes, and when three of us were attack talking at each other, it can be hard to tell. I do think that TC would not be fear free or stupid enough to touch gently himself on the back for picking the best guy to kill.

So, I'm going to go with kill Tag by last guy left idea and hope for the best. It is all I can come up with.

Tag_Ross

Really, that's why you want to kill me, not because I said the last kill the last day?
Trying to kill someone with such little conversation means either you are a bad person or you gave the bad person the kill.
I'm going to let TC decide if he wants to kill me, or if he thinks you are the bad person.

TimTh33nchant3r

Really, that's why you want to kill me, not because I said the last kill the last day?
I forgot about that. On the other hand, that doesn't really make me want to kill you less. I guess you're trying to make TC kill me more than me not kill you, but that really put an end to my doubt about you.

TimTh33nchant3r

Also, if TC was a bad family person, he would have just killed me now. I'm not used to this anymore. I should have seen that right away.

Tag_Ross

It took tc days to jump on a kill, so I'm gonna guess he's not the bad person, and if he is I'm not mad for losing.

Kill Tim

Firedemon

"IT'S TAG!"
The town is silent for what seems like days...
"NO IT'S YOU!" Shouted TeeSee
Then silence...
"Yeah, it's Tim."

Tim has been killed! Tim was the God Father of the Family of Bad People!

Game end! Bad People lose!

Gonna return to normal speech now. So, that was fairly entertaining. I think it could have developed into something a little more serious if we had more than five people, but I'll call that a successful mafia game.

TimTh33nchant3r

Yeah, I was rusty and busy too. Still, I thought it was funny that I got handed basically an SK all over again. It's hard to win when you're alone like that; I had to basically cause two mislynches in a super-small group.

Good game everyone, and thanks for staying active enough to finish it. I remember quite a few games died on the vine when everyone active got lynched, which was a factor in my decision to lynch Coolpool.

Top Bottom