FD Rants about Climate Change because he lives in Texas

Firedemon

For some reason I feel like writing another one of these "rants" about ocean adicification (and peripheral topics). Would anyone be interested in such a rant, if for no other reason than to lulz at me writing a stupidly long post?

Firedemon

Then perhaps I shall. Probably not tonight though, too busy.

I'm realizing though that this topic is either hand-wavy "It's science dude" or second semester of sophomore organic chemistry level of complexity. Anyone who would deny such a phenomenon would deny a hand-wavy explanation of "CO2 hydrolyzes in water" but would be thoroughly lost and confused if I explained WHY that happens.

No, wait, I'm going about this wrong. I need to explain why we KNOW it happens, not WHY it happens. Hm...

Last edited:

Firedemon

Just finished writing a prelab for evaluating the global warming potential of various greenhouse gases through direct measurement by infrared spectroscopy and it reminded me of this thread. Basically, this shit isn't even hard and they make undergrads do it at my university.

"Why does your lab report's conclusion say China is the master of scientific hoaxes?"
"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"
"Did you even look at your data?"
"TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP"
"How is your GPA high enough for you to still be in this school?"

Also, I'd just like to point out, I go to the allegedly conservative university in Texas, Texas A&M. Not the allegedly liberal University of Texas.

Requiem

No, but second best. I actually live in Huntsville. I'm going to Sam Houston.

I'm damn near an hour away from you.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
If I'm ever in Texas again I'm visiting the hell out of all of you.

[wilgerlevelofdreaming]Also we'll probably do some kind of big forum get together when I make a very successful game based off of forum lore.[/wilgerlevelofdreaming]

Top Bottom