Ended FD's Vanilla Mafia (4/9(ish))

Firedemon

Yo, few important things.

Lynch votes will work as follows:
-Unbolded lynches will not be counted (So, do this Lynch TeeSee)
-No unlynching

Days will end under the following conditions:
-All players have voted
-Someone has been lynched
-No one has posted in 48 hours

Upon the end of the day, the following will happen:
-The person with the most votes will be lynched and their role revealed
-If there is a tie, the person who achieved that number of votes first will be lynched
-Players will be allowed to talk as much as they like during the ensuing night

The game will have one of four configurations, which will be determined by RNG:
-2 mafia, rest is town
-2 mafia, 1 doctor, rest is town
-2 mafia, 1 cop, rest is town
-2 mafia, 1 doctor, 1 cop, rest is town
-Possibly more configurations if somehow significantly more than 9 people wish to play.

The doctor will be able to protect any one player each night, except himself
The cop will be able to discover the alignment, NOT role, of any player one player each night
The cop may not roleclaim:
-Obviously don't quote your PM
-Do not say "I can't say why I know, but TeeSee is mafia" or anything of that nature
-"Trust me guys, It's TeeSee", "My gut says TeeSee", or something similar are acceptable
-But implying you know something for reasons that cannot be divulged is roleclaiming.
-If a player suggests you are the cop, you may not confirm their suspicion, but you do not have to contest it.

General things:
-Do not be a douchebag.
-Do not post after death. (Except to nag players about not playing the game, totally okay with that Req)
-Game will start sometime around May 12th-15th (So, like 2 weeks from now, after finals end for presumably most colleges/universities), unless the players can agree to have the time for this game before then and wish to start early.

Because I feel like it:
-There will be awards at the end of the game, which may include but are not limited to:
-"Wrong as Shit" As a townie, start a bandwagon that lynches the cop or doctor
-"Wrong as Fuck" Earn "Wrong as Shit" on the doctor and cop
-"You Sly Dog" As mafia, lead at least two successful bandwagons against pro-town players
-"Cockroach" As mafia, survive being within one vote of being lynched and then go on to win the game
-"Winner" Win the game
-"wut" Reserved for doing or surviving something incomprehensibly stupid or ridiculous.
-"Uh, no." While being one vote from death, lead a successful bandwagon against any player who has voted against you.

Player list:
-TeeSee
-Jeorth
-Shizno
-Tag

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'll jump in as well. With graduation, there's no work and no daily social obligations for me to do, so I'll have free time.

Top Bottom