Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

I don't really care tbh. No idea what Storm is =3
Melbourne Storm you big ol dickhead. NRL final is tomorrow, against the Sharks.
(I only watch the final I am not truly a sports man i am a façade that merely likes the opportunity to get smashed with the Bois) though I will be at the misses family bbq for the final this year.

13thforsworn

Don't get me wrong, I did play a decent amount of Hearthstone, although I hate the meta so much right now I'm taking a long break until Shamans and Warriors go fuck themselves over a chair.
In all the time I've played hearthstone I don't know if I've ever liked the meta.
Have you guys heard of this game called Deulyst? It's like if Hearthstone and Fire Emblem had a baby. In regards to the card game bit, it's kind of a Hearthstone clone, but when you actually play the card, it becomes a unit on the battlefield that you control and maneuver around to fight the enemy. It's actually pretty cool, and eliminates a lot of RNG because you actually have to strategically command your units and kill the enemy general. The art styles they utilize are gorgeous too.

The Hound

Just Monika
Have you guys heard of this game called Deulyst? It's like if Hearthstone and Fire Emblem had a baby. In regards to the card game bit, it's kind of a Hearthstone clone, but when you actually play the card, it becomes a unit on the battlefield that you control and maneuver around to fight the enemy. It's actually pretty cool, and eliminates a lot of RNG because you actually have to strategically command your units and kill the enemy general. The art styles they utilize are gorgeous too.
I've watched Trump play it... Trump the Hearthstone player not that other Trump dude. Looks alright though just from watching it I struggled to figure out what the strategy was, though maybe I've just gotten so used to the incredibly simplistic Hearthstone.

Rondait

If someone wants to try Duelyst but hasn't made an account yet PM me, I have some things from the humble bundle that only apply to new accounts that are significantly valuable. I'd use them but I the one time i tried it a while ago I didn't really like it.

Chickenspleen

I don't actually have anything to say, but I haven't made a post in a while so I figure I'll just talk about nothing for a bit? How's the weather going for you guys. It rained today for me.

Last edited:

AndyM03

In the fully sick hemisphere it's finally singlet weather again, god bless. It actually does get pretty cold here surprisingly, though no snow.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'd join, but I'd probably end up dragging the game along through not contributing like last time.

Top Bottom