Forumer Chat Thread

Salsy

Destination weddings are my shit.

The Hound

Just Monika
So I just clean shaved my head for the 3rd time (holy fuck does it grow back quick) and I'm starting to really get the hang of it. Takes me less than 20 minutes to shave my head and clean up my beard. Surprisingly I think I like how I look better now more than at any other time in my life, still gotta work on smiling more because I worry I might look too mean with the baldness.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
So I just clean shaved my head for the 3rd time (holy fuck does it grow back quick) and I'm starting to really get the hang of it. Takes me less than 20 minutes to shave my head and clean up my beard. Surprisingly I think I like how I look better now more than at any other time in my life, still gotta work on smiling more because I worry I might look too mean with the baldness.
Nice. So how does that work? I'm guessing electric razor then move to another razor to be precise?

As far as the look goes, it seems pretty good on you.

The Hound

Just Monika
Well for my head I don't need to use the electric razor since I haven't let it get very long since I first shaved it, the beard sometimes needs a little shaping so the electric is still used for that. Otherwise it's just all razor work and trying to make sure I don't miss any spots.

And thanks, it looks better now that I've figured out the sideburns a little better and got some advice from several people on what to do with them. I find it amusing that the reason I started growing a beard in the first place was because of how terrible I was at dealing with sideburns and now that I've shaved my head I have to deal with them again only in reverse.

AndyM03

Maelstroms Hearthstone tournament for all has had it's prizes updated due to my $15 ($20 dollar AUD) donation. Check it out if you haven't, he's a sick cunt xx.

Firedemon

Last night I went to a 21st birthday/Halloween party without a costume and around half way through the night had stolen pieces off several other people's costumes. I somehow ended up with Waldo glasses and a Waldo beanie, a Stormtrooper mask, and a Soviet flag as a cloak. So apparently I'm just living up to my Mach Games persona.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Last night I went to a 21st birthday/Halloween party without a costume and around half way through the night had stolen pieces off several other people's costumes. I somehow ended up with Waldo glasses and a Waldo beanie, a Stormtrooper mask, and a Soviet flag as a cloak. So apparently I'm just living up to my Mach Games persona.
Glad to see you've branched out your persona to include something that isn't dependent on myself.

Zircom

Mackerels TC, mackerels.

hi every1 !!!!!!! holds up mackeral my name is khasomethingortheother but u can call me t3h dEM0n oF F1R3!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 18 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my boyffreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
MACKERAAAAAAALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and mackerals,

t3h dEM0n oF F1R3~~

Top Bottom