Forumer Chat Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Tried to unregister someone from an assignment today at work.

Accidentally deleted them from the universe as far as our network is concerned.

My boss was able to rez them though and thought it was funny

AndyM03

Tried to unregister someone from an assignment today at work.

Accidentally deleted them from the universe as far as our network is concerned.

My boss was able to rez them though and thought it was funny
You realise your job title is a lie, right?
You're just a jester given admin power for the sole purpose of amusement for the boss. It's the only explanation

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm starting to think that TC will literally be responsible for the end of the human race. I'm not sure how yet, but I've got a growing suspicion.
Does TC work at Umbrella Corp?

"Hey Guys.. I might have accidentally initiated this .exe file called 'Tyrant' - that's not a bad thing, right?"

AndyM03

What's a traditional Australian Christmas like? Besides the obvious things outlined in that video.
A lot of people have barbies (barbecues) and beers with the family during lunch time. It's heaps hot so it's nice. Other families wait for the night time and have a family dinner. For some reason we go mental for turkeys this time of year. We hardly stock any throughout the year but when Christmas time hits it's all you'll see on the super market adds haha.

I don't have many relatives so Christmas time has always been a family dinner with the grandparents generally. Just small stuff.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh shit guys, I've been so busy with finals, and post finals drinking, and post grades posting drinking, and being lazy, and Tyranny, I totally forgot. We need the 2016 forum awards!
Though it was not my intention to do so, I have begun a drunkenness streak. My only regret is that I will be unable to continue it into Christmas Eve and Christmas, but a hundred dollars of liquor polished off in less than a week ain't bad.

Top Bottom