Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Happy early New Year's, motherfuckers (except for you goddamn Aussies). I wish all of you the same luck in getting drunk as I'm gonna have tonight, especially if you're too young to be at it. I'll seeya next year.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
To all forumers of good standing, and even all Australian forumers with a total "Like" count of 10 or higher:

This here is a public appeal to any volunteers both willing, and able, to defend Forumer and former Mayer @Walrus in the Forum Court, where he stands accused of Making False Statements in the media, on one or more matters falling within the jurisdiction of the legal authority.

Arguments are due to begin starting a week from today, and to end after one week following that. During this time, the Public Defender is asked to remain moderately active, and commit a real and good-faith effort to the Defense. (Typically three to five posts in total, for reference.) A small amount of compensation is available, in the form of public recognition, extra "Likes," and, potentially, the gratitude of the Court for this service, which could potentially come into consideration during any potential future Court rulings against the Forumer in question.

If interested, please contact me directly - either privately, or using a tag or quote. If multiple suitable candidates are found, then priority will be given in order of application, when determining which one to appoint. (Candidates may, of course, withdraw their application at any point in the process, up until the Court is called into session next week.)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
[Checks Andy's Like count.]

...fine.

The Hound

Just Monika
So I was thinking that since nobody has undertaken the task of doing the forum awards that I could do something with it. Though I don't want to do the same thing as we always do, it's just kind of a little tired. I instead had the idea of maybe a more real life based awards thing, because even though we all talk here I still see a lot of you guys as the youngins that you all were when I first came to Urealms. So here's what I was thinking it would be like Who has the Best Vehicle or Best Computer, everyone who wanted to be involved would then submit an image (and specs in the computer category) and then we could all vote.

This idea came to me mostly because I remember everyone crowning Easy as the Best Biceps on the forum and I'd like an opportunity to dethrone him. Besides that I figure there's a bunch of really easy categories out there that are way more interesting than anything we normally do like Who has the Best Job, Best Pet, Best Hobby, Best Residence, and so on.

What do you guys think? I figured if people were interested I could make a brainstorming thread for categories and try to bang this out within the next month or so (which for our community would be lightning quick).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Shit, my real life stuff is way too terrible for me to end up winning these awards.

But, do as you will.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea I don't think any of us are super killing it so I figure most categories should be close plus there will still be plenty of room to argue why your hunk of junk is better than someone elses hunk of junk. So ability to make a convincing argument will always be in play.

Top Bottom