Forumer Chat Thread

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Once I saw the biceps, I was like "Oh damn, that's muh boi Elodin"
Ohhh 'cause of the bruising, I get it.

(I lol'd.)
Honestly for a hot second, I thought it was @Requiem posting that. I was super confused until I hit this point:
Also, hey man. Not only did I break a nearly year-long dry spell with this one, but I also successfully pulled off a seduction entirely in (broken) Spanish! You'd be proud, too!

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also, hey man. Not only did I break a nearly year-long dry spell with this one, but I also successfully pulled off a seduction entirely in (broken) Spanish! You'd be proud, too!
Nice, man.

My new player in a D&D game is petrified by a Medusa and the other two abandoned him. I'm at a wonderful loss of what to do. I think I'll have the Medusa animate him and force him to fight his friends. There's no nonlethal way to really break a statue either.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Totally is. They can just break off the arms and legs; as long as he doesn't bleed out, (and statues don't, as a rule, I'm pretty sure), it's all just flesh wounds!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Totally is. They can just break off the arms and legs; as long as he doesn't bleed out, (and statues don't, as a rule, I'm pretty sure), it's all just flesh wounds!
Yeah. It'll be a pain to put him back together eventually. They aren't level 9 yet, so they don't even have greater restoration, so no cure for Petrification yet.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
You could have the medusa dump him down a river where he becomes indebted to some evil sorcerer or some such that frees him, who is really just misunderstood.

Top Bottom