Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Isn't "rigged claw machine" something of an oxymoron? Admittedly, still a good way to describe the emotional sensation of trying to pull yourself from rock bottom using only your determination before failing miserably and hitting the ground even harder than before, utterly filled with regret and shame.

I... I mean... how's the weather? Everyone have a good weekend?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's a stupid idea, TC, which at least explains why it's you that came up with it.

And happy birthday to @RECONmaster, we really appreciate you having the patience to let us stay here despite all of the horrible jokes and general shittiness. Goodnight, sweet Prince.

Steal Thy Kill

Okay, so, why the fuck is Canadian Netflix so much better than American? I mean, sure, I can't use HBOGo up here which sucks (but thankfully Game of Thrones is the most pirated show in the history of the world), but why don't we get Brooklyn 99? Or Community? Or the goddamn Fresh Prince? To say nothing of the movie selection.

Fuck me, I may need to VPN this shit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Okay, so, why the fuck is Canadian Netflix so much better than American? I mean, sure, I can't use HBOGo up here which sucks (but thankfully Game of Thrones is the most pirated show in the history of the world), but why don't we get Brooklyn 99? Or Community? Or the goddamn Fresh Prince? To say nothing of the movie selection.

Fuck me, I may need to VPN this shit.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

This Chrome add-on lets me access HBO Now in Costa Rica atm. Turns out to be a moot point, though, because the internet speeds available in this remote part of Costa Rica are... not condusive to actually streaming the video once it's been accessed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Not to put to fine a point on it, but...

Ain't even have to pay for it (although that'd probably still be pretty good value for money down here, if the going rates are anything like what I've seen advertised in the DR).

I'm not really all that big a fan of beaches, but aside from getting pretty bashed up against some rocks on day one (also, still got the best biceps) (also, those rocks got fucked up even harder), it's been a pretty good vacation so far. Had some alternating power and water outages yesterday through this morning, which is an awful thing to have happen when you're so near to the equator and so prone to suffering in excessively warm environments as I am; also, the roads here are abominable.

Other than that, nice beaches (except the super rocky one, fuck that beach) good waves, caught some surf rides before getting forcibly reminded of how long it's been since I've gone swimming on the regular. Haven't gotten terribly fucked up by the sun yet, 'cause sunscreen all day erry day, gringo's gotta do what a gringo's gotta do. Not bad, overall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom