Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

That thread is for fun stuff. This thread is for blaming stuff on you for real. How dare you.

Requiem

Double post because there's no place to put this besides making a whole thread for it and I don't wanna do that.

At camp this summer, me and my fellow counselors finished a full D&D campaign using pathfinder rules. It was pretty ballin'. Makes me wanna try my hand at doing more tabletop or even messing around with my simple system again, if possible. That'd be neat.

Oh and this is funny, figured yall would appreciate it.

Requiem

"Rear up."

And it's more for the 40K than it is the MLP. Friendship is Magic, Magic is Heresy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Alright, so I'm back from Costa Rica.

- WTF midnight-into-afternoon connection flights still have terrible, terrible lines for customs and security and shit
- WTF Spirit Airlines is the fucking worst. Worth it for very short flights requiring very little luggage maybe, though.
- Surfing has never been so good, in my experience; Daytona is just not on that same level of excellence in my judgement
- There were a lot of advisories on taking extraordinary measures against mosquitoes and other biting insects in Costa Rica, but after many hours of rainforestry, I have to say that the insect concentrations and aggression levels there appear to be nowhere near as bad, overall, as they are in fuckin' Georgia
- TFW roads are bad enough that some trips just gotta be made on horseback, though (unless you wanna spend some extra couple days or so on 'em, that is)
- Apart from the duty-free rum and tequila in San Jose, surprisingly expensive food 'n' drinking for such a country; be advised
- Great scenery and such
- #laid yeeeeehboiiiiiiiii

Pretty good vacation overall; wouldn't do it again if I actually had to pay for it myself. Quite possibly worth paying for outright the first time, if beaches and hiking are among the things you're into. (Protip: using a credit card, where possible, will save you some 10% or more on buying stuff you gotta buy, because the conversion fees they charge are just that much better than the exchange rates anyone will tend to offer you.) Me, I hardly paid for any of it, and would recommend that kind of value to anybody for whom it becomes an option, for some reason, in the foreseeable future.

Gimme some time to pass right the fuck out after all of that, and I should end up having some pretty cool pics of sites and what not to put up. For those who appreciate that kind of thing.

AndyM03

I have this weird thing where I work from home and every time I prep to show my boss my work I freak out even though he's the nicest bloke. I'm kind of sick of having panic attacks even though every single week I have the nicest Friday afternoon knowing all went well. Even when there's problems he's really chill.
Anybody else in a cycle of giving themselves constant pain and anxiety?

AndyM03

Easy's jurisdiction is measured by his will and desire for justice, stemming from his heart, not powered by his belief in himself, but in the forum community that believes in him.
His jurisdiction is larger then the god damn galaxy, maybe even his biceps, idk, don't think we've made rulers that long yet.

Dunsparce

If you consider a nazee to be someone who does not actively seek the annihilation of the white race, then yeah, which apparently most leftists do now.

But the point of my post was to shit talk you for being weak while making the ironic implication that I'm weak myself, not to say "Oh yeah? Well I'm a nazee. What you gonna do?"

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If you consider a nazee to be someone who does not actively seek the annihilation of the white race, then yeah, which apparently most leftists do now.
I think that this opinion lacks nuance and uses the term "leftist" extremely broadly. While there are doubtless extremist elements of the left that feel this way, they - like their counterparts on the right - are generally seen as stupid and, in fact, generally horrible, since it's pretty classless to advocate genocide. I myself fall slightly into the center-left, and while I support many ideas hatred and discrimination are not among them. I should also point out that, left-leaning or right, expressing such views here is explicitly prohibited by our Forum Constitution, and I will gladly punish any user who does so.

If you have any evidence of such a thing being done by any party, you are more than welcome to share it, but otherwise I would not recommend raising this topic again. For obvious reasons it's controversial and damaging to this forum's reputation and its userbase.

But the point of my post was to shit talk you for being weak while making the ironic implication that I'm weak myself, not to say "Oh yeah? Well I'm a nazee. What you gonna do?"
Of course, shit-talking on TC for being a pussy does not violate this rule, and indeed doing so has a lot of precedent - though usually more with regard to him being incompetent, sometimes dangerously so. I'd like to note, however, that you have implied that you may be a Nazi. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that this was not your intention, but if you intend to discuss, promote, or aggregate with people who hold such value systems, you will have to do so somewhere else.

Top Bottom