Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Looking at the comments of that video is one of the worst mistakes that I have ever made. What kind of subhuman being could live like that?

...And how did Dunsparce know exactly where to go to find what he wanted?

13thforsworn

I watched Doctor Strange today to get caught up on the MCU. I thought it was probably the best stand-alone one-character Marvel movie to date, except for maybe Captain America: The First Avenger. Not sure which I liked more. Still have to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. Do I need to absolutely watch that before seeing Spiderman? I assume there isn't any cross-over in plot as of yet between the human world and the Guardians world?

AndyM03

I watched Doctor Strange today to get caught up on the MCU. I thought it was probably the best stand-alone one-character Marvel movie to date, except for maybe Captain America: The First Avenger. Not sure which I liked more. Still have to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. Do I need to absolutely watch that before seeing Spiderman? I assume there isn't any cross-over in plot as of yet between the human world and the Guardians world?
Nah you don't have to watch guardians, no cross-over yet. I liked Doctor Strange as well, had a lot of fun with that. My previous favourite marvel movie was Captain America 2, but I reckon Spiderman has topped that now.
I would not have even known that it was out if not for this post. I thought it was coming out in October or something. Great marketing strategy.
Sony's been in charge of marketing I believe. Regardless, it's been on busses and stuff around Sydney, the usual block buster advertising.

13thforsworn

Sony's been in charge of marketing I believe. Regardless, it's been on busses and stuff around Sydney, the usual block buster advertising.
If hadn't been super hyped for this movie since they dropped the teaser trailer back in 2016, I also wouldn't have known when it comes out, because I haven't seen anything advertising the movie minus the usual trailer drops on Youtube.

Dunsparce

Just saw it. Probably the best Spoderman movie. Only complaint is the shitty "MJ" character. I hope to god she doesn't become more important in the next one. On the upside, The Vulture was fucking fantastic. MCU gets a lot of crap for having shitty villains, and I thought Big V was gonna be no different because, ya know, he's like the lamest villain in the comics, but The Vulture was the tits. He's the only villain in the MCU I can think of that's in sort of a moral grey area.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Not unless you've been gone for... like two months, I'm afraid.

AndyM03

I can't believe poutine is gravy and chips, I thought it was some fancy french canadian nonsense but nope.
Ate a burger called "Blame Canada" with beef, maple glazed bacon, cheese & poutine. Was really good, didn't nab a photo though.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Okay, to be fair, 'crisps' actually makes sense.

Top Bottom