Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, court doesn't seem to end well for you /baDumTish-Don'tBanMeILuvYa
I've won as many cases as your dumb ass, and I wasn't saved by a half-retarded and half-inactive jury. I was right by law, and no amount of the jury ignoring that fact can take that away.

Especially since our judge apparently doesn't instruct them on the letter of the law, nor allow me to except in the argument, like a goddamn jag! It should be his job to begin with!

Ban this motherfucker. Nobody loves Tirin.
Nice of you to finally confess to it. You're a real fuckin' nobody, after all.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Especially since our judge apparently doesn't instruct them on the letter of the law, nor allow me to except in the argument, like a goddamn jag! It should be his job to begin with!
A Right Honorable Justice can't singlehandedly define the law. Nor can he allow the Prosecution to take part in the process of deciding a verdict, or choose to do so himself. There may be cases where it would better serve justice to do so, but it's the CG kind of justice - neither Right, nor Honorable.
Nice of you to finally confess to it. You're a real fuckin' nobody, after all.
Syntax precludes that ridiculous conclusion being reached without deliberate misinterpretation of the statement in question, though, and that's even if your last premise is, for the sake of argument, assumed to be correct.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
A Right Honorable Justice can't singlehandedly define the law. Nor can he allow the Prosecution to take part in the process of deciding a verdict, or choose to do so himself. There may be cases where it would better serve justice to do so, but it's the CG kind of justice - neither Right, nor Honorable.
Shame I don't see any Right Honorable Justices here, just some guy who used to call himself a Free Roller and let every forumer in here down by becoming the man and doing a janky-ass job of it. Look at yourself.

Syntax precludes that ridiculous conclusion being reached without deliberate misinterpretation of the statement in question, though, and that's even if your last premise is, for the sake of argument, assumed to be correct.
Well, the other option is to bring you up on charges, since claiming that nobody loves me is objectively as false as false gets - I would contradict that by saying that I love me, and as I do not lie (and, here, am not mistaken) clearly that is the case. Or is the "Right Honorable Justice" Easy Rider immune to the law?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Shame I don't see any Right Honorable Justices here, just some guy who used to call himself a Free Roller and let every forumer in here down by becoming the man and doing a janky-ass job of it. Look at yourself.
"Used to?"

Refusing to rig a trial in favor of one side, even if that side was probably the side of justice, is becoming "the man?" [sic]

I look at myself, and see the Right, the Honorable, and the Just. Though it would grieve me to see that the Forums have lost faith in this representation, I am open to holding elections for the title. Regrettably, I would have little to present in my favor besides these last several months of unfailingly Right and Honorable Judgement, and the fact that I don't define "Right and Honorable" as a matter solely decided by "Stuff That I Personally Believe Ought To Happen."
Well, the other option is to bring you up on charges, since claiming that nobody loves me is objectively as false as false gets - I would contradict that by saying that I love me, and as I do not lie (and, here, am not mistaken) clearly that is the case. Or is the "Right Honorable Justice" Easy Rider immune to the law?
All arguments about your probable unacknowledged self-loathing aside, you're stretching the interpretation of that law much harder here than you were with Walrus, and you couldn't even get him convicted. The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider maintains a pure and virtuous commitment to the law, and will answer any challenges to the contrary in a fair and open forum court.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
"Used to?"

Refusing to rig a trial in favor of one side, even if that side was probably the side of justice, is becoming "the man?" [sic]
That's... that's not rigging a trial in the slightest. Jurors are supposed to be instructed in the workings of the law by a court-appointed instructor (who is most often the judge), otherwise they're usually working off of fuck all, what with laymen rarely being decent lawyers. If anything, your refusal to allow me to correct their evident misinterpretation because of some garbage was rigging the shit out of a trial.

I look at myself, and see the Right, the Honorable, and the Just. Though it would grieve me to see that the Forums have lost faith in this representation, I am open to holding elections for the title. Regrettably, I would have little to present in my favor besides these last several months of unfailingly Right and Honorable Judgement, and the fact that I don't define "Right and Honorable" as a matter solely decided by "Stuff That I Personally Believe Ought To Happen."
Funny story... judges aren't elected, they're appointed by the government. And, Recon notwithstanding, the person highest in the Mach Entertainment government is me.

All arguments about your probable unacknowledged self-loathing aside...
As they should be, given their invalidity.

...you're stretching the interpretation of that law much harder here than you were with Walrus, and you couldn't even get him convicted.
That trial was a sham, not won by the prosecutor but by the failings of the court-designated psychiatrist and the judge, as well as the utter failure of witnesses to appear - a fact apparently not taken into account by a biased and uneducated jury.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider maintains a pure and virtuous commitment to the law, and will answer any challenges to the contrary in a fair and open forum court.
It's a real shame that we have no such institution here.

Andy has done a great deal of public service recently, and is even bolstering our infrastructure. What a skilled young man.

He might make a great Mayor...
I created that revenue, TC, and I'm the one who chooses how it's used. Watch yourself.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So... you're splitting hairs when there's really plenty of precedent for appointment, particularly on the municipal or federal level, both of which would more closely analogize to Mach than a state would to begin with. Also I don't know your janky-ass American laws because your laws suck dick; via Canadian law, it's appointment all the way. Electing your judges sounds fucking retarded.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I don't even know how long I've been mayor for anymore, but I'm pretty confident in saying more than four years. Of course, that may soon come to an end, for a number of reasons.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So... you're splitting hairs when there's really plenty of precedent for appointment, particularly on the municipal or federal level, both of which would more closely analogize to Mach than a state would to begin with. Also I don't know your janky-ass American laws because your laws suck dick; via Canadian law, it's appointment all the way. Electing your judges sounds fucking retarded.
Federal judges also serve for life unless formally impeached and convicted, so whateva.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Care to take that accusation any further, or am I going to have to accuse you of defamation of character as is?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
To be honest I haven't been keeping up with the forum court stuff. I stopped following it a while ago.

I finished my last exam today though. So now I'm done high school. Maybe I'll be a bit more active around here, finally finish drafting the roles for a mafia game or something. However, I'm going to china soon to visit relatives.

Oh and by the way, the steam sale has started.

Last edited:
Top Bottom