Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Have some balls and just note the topic instead of the exact conversation. That way if we're bitching it's because you're wrong, instead of because we wanna make you pissy. We're a lot more likely to disagree in that case, anyway.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's a solid point in our favor, though, at least as far as I'm judging it. The compulsion to fix things that are obviously broken, even if they're someone else's. The desire to correct what isn't, even against our own interests. These are actually really important foundations of civilization, even if individual applications can often be pointed out as being a waste of the perpetrator's time (from his/her own perspective).

AndyM03

come on @Firedemon show us the argument, do it for the boys.
In recent news, I got a new computer. GTX 1070 and an i7 7700 for the booooooooooooooooiz.
in recent recent news, I walked home from the pub. it was a decent walk, but damn I hate wearing jeans. Had the itchiest pubic region you'd have ever seen.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I've started trolling invaders in Dark Souls 3 by popping a Seed of a Giant Tree (so mobs become hostile to them) and using a Chameleon spell (to turn into a piece of scenery) in some remote area, while they're still looking for me. There's no actual need for me to do this at all, it's just kinda funny. For example, here's me in the Ringed City right now, as I write this post and get ready to refill my drink and read a book for a little bit. Later, I'll see how much of the path to the next bonfire he's cleared for me, and/or just outright kill him if he's still around. Don't even remember the last time I lost to one of these guys (although arena mode 1v1's are a whole 'nother story, in that regard).

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Have you ever tried the type of trolling where you wear an enemy's armor set then stand still in their place?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
And then when the invader is close but not immediately nearby you pop one of them "very good" carvings.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Oh man guys I'm a little spooked. More than half the stuff Blooky owns is teal. I know it's her favorite color but still. Teal plates, teal bowls, teal blankets, teal pillows, teal cooking utensils, teal water bottles, teal sleeping bag...I swear guys I'm afraid I'm summoning Tirin into my home.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh man guys I'm a little spooked. More than half the stuff Blooky owns is teal. I know it's her favorite color but still. Teal plates, teal bowls, teal blankets, teal pillows, teal cooking utensils, teal water bottles, teal sleeping bag...I swear guys I'm afraid I'm summoning Tirin into my home.
Does she own a fedora or two leather jackets? If so, you may have already let Tirin in your house.

13thforsworn

Just dropping in to say I haven't died since I've seriously neglected this place in the last two months. Working full time on night shifts again and have had little time to relax on my PC, and when I do, it's playing games with my friends 95% of the time.

What has everyone else been up to?

AndyM03

What's the job boss? Dunno if I could ever handle the night shift life. Then again, I do despise the morning shift life...

Top Bottom