Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

If you ain't drinking VB or xxxx you ain't Australian. That's shit probably isn't even sold over there. Some of my virgin cun

The Hound

Just Monika
What the fuck Australia. You've got more propaganda and lies than we do. Next you'll be telling me you don't really cook shrimps on the barbie and that Crocodile Dundee isn't a national hero.

AndyM03

I got a red card for taking a nap after the beer sesh. Boxing match with a big bloke to turn 5 shots into 3. If I lose its 7, 4 straight then a half hour break for the 3. Tbh I'd cop the extra three regardless just for a break I hate shots, so it's a win win for me imo.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Me, I hate drinking games and I love sparring. Good call imo.

AndyM03

Spoiler alert big cunt won. I gym with him and he's twice my size (fair bit of fat tho) fun fight but. He gave me the first round, I won the second, he fucked me the third I had to concede.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuck me Andy, that's a cute dog and a LETHAL amount of gummy worms. Mad jealous right now.

Also, happy birthday to best boi @Tirin !

Please don't drink yourself to death tonight.
Thanks, TC. I didn't die, obviously, but I ended up incredibly drunk and spent the day managing my hangover so I didn't want to die later.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Sounds like you had a good bday Tirin. Ily baby
He had a pretty terrible day after, although I guess it was okay at the end. (Actually just a guess, though.)

Steal Thy Kill

"Shots of beer"

What kinda dumb bullshit are you people getting up to down there, anyway?
It’s called a centurion, or at least that’s the only game I can think of that does a hundred shots of beer.

And it’s not really a game, just a test of endurance. One shot of beer every minute for a hundred minutes. It’s basically a supersized power hour. We always used special playlists but for a centurion I know soccer games work for non-Americans.

Also I’ve never had a problem with foam in that situation. Andy, suck less.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well after exams are over I'm going back to spend time with my family, and also probably dump a hundred hours into Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Also I recently took a course on ancient greece and rome, it was pretty interesting.

Rondait

Hopefully I'll get to go home for a week or two later this month, nothing is for sure yet, damn bureaucracy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Gross.

Top Bottom