Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

Thunder control, replace your ctrl keys with thunder bolts.
Boom.
Plus you don't want to be thinking of old mate and his tweets when you use your computer.

Rondait

Please send help I'm stuck in the basement there are tubes coming out of me leading to a computer with the word "cliff" on it

In other news, after taking photos of myself taking shots at just about every major monument in DC, I'm slightly bored of Maryland. I can't wait to visit home in a few days and then move on to Washington in the Spring.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So, Gwent got a huge update apparently. Haven't played it outside of the main game yet, but I think I'm gonna check it out.

Rondait

@Rondait how did I not see your post? Welcome back son! I hope you had a good trip.
Eh, haven't gone a trip yet. I leave to visit Tulsa tomorrow though. The pictures you saw of DC are basically only 30 miles away from me atm.

In other news I've been duped. Some jerk at the detachment told me that if I enjoy cutesy VN's I should play Doki Doki Literature Club and that it would only take 4 hours. I'm not a big VN person, but I figured I'd play through it just because I was bored one day.

What I signed up for was a cute way to waste four hours. What I got as a mild hole in my heart. I need to get this fucker back somehow.

Requiem

Go look up all the crazy things you can do to interact with the game.

Then go play some sort of happy VN. Make yourself feel better. DDLC is brutal, man.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
DDLC is fun, I remember I played it alongside my discord friends in voice chat when it first released. Good times.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Holy absolute fucking Christ, I have a hell of a hangover to fight. I know that the excuse-holiday for getting trashed on the 23rd ("Tibb's Eve") isn't an American or Aussie thing - but do you have an equivalent?

'cause fuck, it makes Christmas Eve and Christmas dinners brutal.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Tirin, I get the impression that you continue to make poor life choices in regards to alcohol. Is there anything we can do to support you? Apart from getting you water and some greasy food.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Seems to be a controversial patch haha.
Without any frame of reference on that, I spent a couple hours playing and I wasn't the biggest fan in general.

In other news, Jeff Kaplan's been blowing up Twitch by sitting quietly in front of a fireplace for the past... nine hours, now. Speculation has long since passed the point of trying to read his blinking patterns in Morse code

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Without any frame of reference on that, I spent a couple hours playing and I wasn't the biggest fan in general.

In other news, Jeff Kaplan's been blowing up Twitch by sitting quietly in front of a fireplace for the past... nine hours, now. Speculation has long since passed the point of trying to read his blinking patterns in Morse code
It's a loop, but I still love it.

Top Bottom