Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's not a loop; the fire went out at one point, and had to be restarted. Also, he played Hearthstone for a bit, ate a cookie, and got hit in the head with a boom mic.

...or so I've heard.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin, I get the impression that you continue to make poor life choices in regards to alcohol. Is there anything we can do to support you? Apart from getting you water and some greasy food.
It wasn't a poor choice, merely the result of enjoyable ones; I fought and defeated that hangover with the help of ibuprofen, Chinese food and more liquor.

Firedemon

I really don't know how you non-Texans deal with hangovers without Whataburger. It's kind of impressive and sad at the same time, like those people in developing countries that walk 20 miles everyday to get sorta clean water.

Requiem

The overwatch stream was definitely a loop, but not completely, they added some fresh stuff here and there.

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy holidays, heathens!

Steal Thy Kill

Anyone get any interesting gifts this holiday?
Santa's List for the Forums:
TC: A fire extinguisher for his new computer.
Blooky: A second fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
Easy: A soul, to replace the one the glue factory sucked out of him.
Bob: A trophy for having the second most impressive biceps on the forum.
Tirin: Stomach Pump.
@RECONmaster: Prince 4Ever, an album of Prince's greatest hits published after he died.
Riyant: A list of new excuses for why he can't run Enmity this week.
13th: An autographed picture of shirtless Putin
Danny: A pizza party.
Everybody: Chemotherapy
Also Everybody: A shitton of coal. Because we deserve it (except Coolpool, who gets the spinning rims and new pimp coat he deserves for being such a dope baller and like the sole decent person in this community).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
How dare you. I don't need a stomach pump, just PPIs.

Merry Christmas, fuckers. Mine's been quite pleasant and laden with chocolate and liquor, which is really all I can ask for.

13thforsworn

A bit late, but Merry Christmas everyone.

So I lucked out as far as giving gifts goes. My sister wanted a small iPod that she could use at the gym because her old one broke and she hated taking her bulky phone with her. This meant having to go onto Amazon or ebay to find an older discontinued model because they only make the Touch model now. I was left empty handed by Christmas day but she knew I was gonna get her one eventually. The ones I was looking at were all $250+ used or ridiculously priced at $900 if brand new, but I thought I'd have to settle on an over-priced but still affordable used one. I checked one last time on Kijiji (basically Canadian cragislist) and sure enough, at like 10 pm on Christmas day, someone had posted one for $50. I was back home with it before midnight, and it was in pristine condition too. Christmas 'miracle' in my books.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Me: My son is making his parents play that crazy literature club game.

Blooky: Who?

Me: Rondait. He's the one I had with my internet wife.

Blooky: Oh you mean Firedemon?

Me: WHAT!? NO!

And then she smiled and ran out of the room.

Guys please stop speaking to my loved ones.

Top Bottom