Forumer Chat Thread

13thforsworn

Happy New Year my friends! I had a pretty good night, went to a party that my friend was hosting, everyone was close friends so that was great. I have an issue of getting blackout drunk almost any time I drink more than a couple beers, but the only thing I don't remember from the night is when I apparently sang all the lyrics to White Iverson, which I honestly consider a win in my books. We argued a lot about politics, which usually happens, but we kept it civil. One of my friends proceeded to vomit all over himself, the couch, the bath tub, and then in the bath tub again after the host's girlfriend had just cleaned the bathtub. This was about half and hour after he claimed that "shots have no effect one me." Right... I think I drunkenly gave the Uber driver $12 and all the lose change I had. It was a tip I guess...? Overall it was a good night.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Holy shit, come on. If you're gonna bust out a song with the Art of War, at least do it with more style than some low-quality and painfully repetitive electronic music. And make your lyrics a bit more interesting than just quotes, too. Like this:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm gonna go with "not." I'm pretty sure.

I didn't finish it, but I'm still pretty sure.

13thforsworn

> just finished typing a paragraph in MS word
> about to click save
> power outage
> Auto Recovery didn't pick up the changes
> cry

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
> about to click save
That's unfortunate, 13th. I recommend that to avoid this kind of misfortune in the future, you start hitting Ctrl+S to save, instead of wasting time with your mouse pointer.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
13th will crush him into Ctrl+V.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
No Escape on this one.

Yeah, that's all I've got at this point.

Top Bottom