Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Maybe we could have some game nights where the community plays a game together. Someone could host a Terraria server or something every week or two where everyone interested could play together. I'm going to think of some threads to make later today.

The Hound

Just Monika
I'd be down for some Terraria as testing out the new features by myself on Expert has proven to be quite the challenge.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I'm exceptionally good at starting and maintaining internet drama.

So, if you guys need me for this, I'll help you out.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
How can you be good at starting drama when nobody gives a fuck about you?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
PERMABANNED FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME

ALSO FIREDEMON WINS THAT WAR SHIT

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
How can you be good at starting drama when nobody gives a fuck about you?
Tirin, you're hurting my feelers.

My feelers are quite damaged now.

WHATEVER, REGIS YOU'RE MY NEW VICE PRESIDENT.

Wait a second, I think Regis was on Fire's side...
That was for purely political reasons.

Don't worry TC, you're still my favorite and I will wear my new title with pride and dignity.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The war taught me that there is no pride or dignity in working under TC, only in abusing his goodwill for your own gain.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
The war taught me that there is no pride or dignity in working under TC, only in abusing his goodwill for your own gain.
Eh. That's basically what I meant, so it's all the same.

Let's you and me start a group dedicated to creating drama.

We can call it

Team Slash
Ha. You made a funny and I mostly understand it.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
http://www.urealms.com/forum

Maybe we could have some game nights where the community plays a game together. Someone could host a Terraria server or something every week or two where everyone interested could play together. I'm going to think of some threads to make later today.
I still have access to a server. depending on what it was I could maybe throw up a server of 'something' and then never interact with it again, because that never goes well for me.

[edit]
Actually..
I withdraw that offer, I just remembered why I don't host things anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well what I had in mind wasn't really a server, it was more like a weekly event. With servers often times people play at different times and get ahead of each other in progression. It's more fun to play with other people in a multiplayer game.

Top Bottom