Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I could probably make some threads to prompt discussion but I never think of making threads, just posting in them.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
It's 'cause there's no drama. When I ran the community I always saw a drop off during peroids of non-drama. Same was true with robs site, there was always loads of activity right after he threw all his toys out of the pram over something dumb. or I guess around rare content releases, but there's been no content or drama for so long people have stopped posting, some have even stopped visiting entirely. I had a discussion about it not long ago with TC.

Rather than causing a bunch of drama, you might want to start a community project of some type. I always used to do it in the form of "guys, help me build this thing in minecraft and we'll have a cool event."

naturaly minecraft has fallen out of favour with the community as a whole, so you'll have to think of something better, but that's my thoughts. Since the community likes roleplaying, maybe something can be done there? I have a few vauge ideas there, but I'm sure anything you could think up would be better. :)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
wtf m8? You would think it'd be the opposite.
No, you would think that, on account of not having any other friends to hang out with.

It's 'cause there's no drama. When I ran the community I always saw a drop off during peroids of non-drama. Same was true with robs site, there was always loads of activity right after he threw all his toys out of the pram over something dumb. or I guess around rare content releases, but there's been no content or drama for so long people have stopped posting, some have even stopped visiting entirely. I had a discussion about it not long ago with TC.
Well, that's just false. It's 'cause people in the community are getting less interested in posting here (or anywhere, really) for a number of reasons - combined with summer meaning that people make shitloads of plans to do outdoorsy stuff and go on vacation.

The RP forum's on life support because damn near everyone who RPs has left due to some circumstance or another (or doesn't have the time or interest), we haven't been talking about a lot of controversial shit (political or otherwise) or making a lot of content, and there are plenty of sub-communities within this one that are fine with talking directly to one another through Skype instead of taking the effort to load a webpage, post something, and wait hours or days for a response.

Fuck that. Let's have some more drama instead.
I'm okay with this.

The Hound

Just Monika
Are there even enough of here to create a drama? I mean I could start a bitch fight with Dunsparce like the old days but it just doesn't feel the same.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Shadow, that is literally the best post I've seen in weeks.

Also, I have an idea for a community project. What if we crowdfunded to build a WWII themed amusement park. The starring attraction would be the "Holocoaster".

Thoughts? Other ideas?

Dunsparce

Top Bottom