Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Studying Voltaire's Candide, the complete failure of the philosophy of Optimism according to Voltaire, as well as poetry relating to incest, eyes as vehicles for relationship changes, and time traveling girls becoming queens despite falling off walls while holding parasols containing all of their ability to change.

All in all, pretty good day.

Requiem

You are a terrible person, but I haven't finished reading it, so maybe Pangloss redeems himself in the future.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I haven't really done anything interesting lately, with school starting up again I've had a lot of less free time. I also have gained much respect for cyoa writers and gm's on this forum. Writing a cyoa story really eats up a large chunk of my free time.

Chickenspleen

I've just been writing a bunch of scripts. Well, less writing and more kind of starting them and not knowing where to go.

Firedemon

I did nothing of particular interest this weekend, however the Humans vs Zombies game started at my university this week. On the first mission I was assigned the task of guiding the humans to a location via mildly to severely vague hints. I ended up taking them to the chemistry building on the way to obtain "substances of a controlled nature" from my "friend." Of course they thought I was talking about the campus clinic first, but they figured it out pretty quickly after that. I then proceeded to pretend to snort coke off my gun and exclaim that I like "space and computers" in order to send them to the aerospace and computer science building. They ignored the computers and went to the astronomy building like a bunch of scrubs. After completely missing three extremely obvious hints, we finally just gave them a general direction. They then stared at the final destination across the street, a statue of a guy working on an oil rig outside the petroleum engineering building, while I was remarking that I wanted to "shoot that guy" who caused the "spill" that got all the "birds and baby seals dirty" and somehow got the idea to go to literally the opposite side of campus for the life sciences building. Someone got it before they turned around while the moderator facepalm'd at all of them.

My brains were subsequently eaten the next day. Bitches ditched the guy with the biggest gun after I mowed down half the horde.

Firedemon

I personally quite enjoy eating brains. I was just on campus working on bullshit and started scouting an ambush for tomorrow morning. Of course, the guy I'm ambushing has historically been a scrub and not played during the day, only for missions, so I may just end up berating him for not being prepared to be devoured after his organic chemistry class.

Really I feel like most people would welcome being eaten alive after organic chemistry, so he better have his damn bandanna.

Top Bottom