Forumer Chat Thread

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
I don't have to worry about student loans for like four years! Suck it, graduates!

...Also, I don't think I'm actually taking out any loans for college right now. My parents and grandparents are just all contributing greatly. Pretty sure it's because I'm the firstborn grandson...

Dunsparce

I remember all through out high school, the teachers would tell me that 'everything's gonna be awesome when ya get to college.' So far it's just like high school, only I'm actually learning something useful.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Looks like my cyoa story is dying off again. I really should change the way I go about planning it. The forum's D&D group is doing well though.

Requiem

They even had CGI fight scenes. Like, legit CGI fight scenes, as in Reboot style scenes. Saturday morning Eon Kid style fight scenes. And it worked. It wasn't hammy. It was weird, sure, but it did its job of making me intrigued as hell because the scenes weren't there just for the spectacle of it, they're opening up to something badass and I love that.

It's firing on all cylinders and it's doing it well.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I find it kinda sad. Surprised that the community slowly died out instead of exploding but hey I'll accept and celebrate that this site has been around for so long.

I'm sure there's people who used to play on our Minecraft server back when we were a small group who just wander by to see if we still exist.

Top Bottom