Forumer Chat Thread

Elliot

Confirmed Robot
You can call me Wolfy on Skype, I'd kinda prefer Elliot on the forum since I'm trying to be mildly sneaky, but it's whatever I guess.

Chickenspleen

I'm going to go with TC was trying to give Wolfy a Henna tattoo and his hand slipped a bit.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm getting close to finishing planning for a mystery cyoa story but the more I look at it the more I feel like I won't be able to pull it off well. I've never been very good at writing mystery.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yeah? Something happen?
Not really. It was just weird staying up all night doing next to nothing.

I'm getting close to finishing planning for a mystery cyoa story but the more I look at it the more I feel like I won't be able to pull it off well. I've never been very good at writing mystery.
Only way to get better at it is to do it bro!

Elliot

Confirmed Robot
I had a shift from 10 pm to 6 am in which I had nothing to do but play on my laptop; yeah, it's pretty weird.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I used to work 9 to 5.

9 pm to 5 am.

Only it was in a call center and I didn't just get to play on my computer or do nothing I got to get yelled at by strangers for stuff I had no control over. Not a fun job.

13thforsworn

My summer job consisted of a 40-hour work week from 12 am to 8:30 am. I cleaned subway cars. The entire interior, ceilings, walls, floors, everything. We had to get them done in time for morning service (first train leaves the railyard at 5:23 am, but it's sitting at the portal long before that). Sometimes we had to wait for the subway cars to get back from night service before we could start.

So what I'm trying to say is that I went H.A.M. cleaning subway cars for an entire summer. Paid well though, so I can't complain much.

Last edited:

13thforsworn

Part of the essay question is "...and, in your view, what might some alternative policies and resistance prioritize?"

Is this when I advocate for violent and bloody revolution? I mean, he did say resistance...

Top Bottom