Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've been in a pretty good mood lately, how have you all been?

Me and my boys were jammin out to tunes, drinking Henny and playing pool, but then one of them played Immoral Technique and now my soul is heavy.
I wonder how much a soul weighs, if it's something incorporeal.

I think I'm going to give up on writing a mystery cyoa for now. I just can't get satisfied with my plans for it. I'll probably try to write a fantasy cyoa sometime, or another pokemon one if I get good ideas for it.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
I've been in a pretty good mood lately, how have you all been?

I wonder how much a soul weighs, if it's something incorporeal.

I think I'm going to give up on writing a mystery cyoa for now. I just can't get satisfied with my plans for it. I'll probably try to write a fantasy cyoa sometime, or another pokemon one if I get good ideas for it.
Souls weigh some amount more or less than the Feather of Truth.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Play Undertale. If you haven't heard of it, good. It's better the less you know about it. It's only ten bucks on Steam, and it's currently the highest rated PC game on Metacritic. It's a turn based RPG, but the combat is done in a really creative way, and unlike most RPGs, the story doesn't suck balls. It's only about six hours long, but there are multiple endings and I guaran-fucking-tee you'll wanna see them.
I don't know I don't think I could bring myself to do a genocide run.
These things. Play undertale.
just.. do it.
And don't read the spoiler unless you've beaten the game..

I think undertale is my new favorite game of all time.
Totally changed my perception on what a game could be.

I really wanted to play undertale again, but after doing the "true" pacifist run, I can't.
How could I live with myself?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I feel like undertale could be more difficult though, every fight except for that one genocide one are pretty easy.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Woke up with a huge spider crawling on me.

I really hope this isn't some kind of omen.

Firedemon

So my partner in crime for this whole artificial sapphire project is in South Korea right now, so I've just started really looking for an optimal source for the reagents. After one Google search today for "Flinn Scientific" (Stupid expensive compared to when I was just checking to see if this stuff was available, by the way), I'm now seeing an Alibaba add for "Inorganic Chemicals" on every page of the forums. Google is such a master of over reacting.

Something I hope my reagents won't do. badumtsh

Firedemon

So, TC, looks like your current state of Oregon is going to secede from the Union before Texas. You've already got an armed force refusing to leave Fort Malheur - Oh? What? It's a... Wildlife reserve?

You've got an armed force refusing to leave a wildlife reserve, and those damn Yankees are going to push in there like they did at Fort Sumter - Oh? What? The Confederacy attacked Fort Sumter? But it was the War of NORTHERN Aggression!

You've got an armed force refusing to leave a wildlife reserve, and those damn Yankees are still butthurt about Fort Sumter so they're gonna push in there and kill all the - Oh? What? The government is giving zero shits because they don't actually use that building?

You've got an armed force refusing to quit dicking around, and those damn Yankees are just letting them dick around all they want. Next thing you know THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

In Oregon.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've been so busy recently with exams coming up for my school. Although I guess I should appreciate that exam time will be much more stressful if/when I go to pursue higher education.

Firedemon

That really depends on what school you graduated from and what college/university you end up at. If you're at a major university and weren't in some ungodly difficult high school, your exams are gonna get a lot harder. Also heavily influenced by your major and the quality/cruelty of your professors.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So what has everyone been up to? I've been having a large urge to hurry up and write a story recently, but I never seem to be able to find time for that. So what's the last book you all read? A month or two ago I found to time to read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Pretty interesting story, almost a sort of science fiction noir.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So what has everyone been up to? I've been having a large urge to hurry up and write a story recently, but I never seem to be able to find time for that. So what's the last book you all read? A month or two ago I found to time to read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Pretty interesting story, almost a sort of science fiction noir.
Have you seen Blade Runner?

Also, I just finished "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" and a book about politics and news written in the mid-eighties called "The Politics of Illusion". There was a bunch of neat stuff in both books.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Have you seen Blade Runner?

Also, I just finished "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" and a book about politics and news written in the mid-eighties called "The Politics of Illusion". There was a bunch of neat stuff in both books.
Never seen blade runner. That's the movie adaptation right?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yup. Pretty classic sci-fi, even if its themes have been explored a thousand times over by now.

It stars Harrison Ford though, and has Rutger Hauer smashing his head through walls in his boxers.

Top Bottom