Forumer Chat Thread

Chickenspleen

I got a collection of Dunk and Egg stories by George R.R. Martin for Christmas, so I've been reading that.

Requiem

So I use those little plastic floss-handle things, and today the tip of one broke off and got stuck in between my teeth. I couldn't get it out after trying for a couple of minutes, so I used another floss handle. The tip of that one broke off and got stuck as well so I had to stick a pocketknife in my mouth just to fish out the floss.

So how was your day?
How do you function

Requiem

I've been in a pretty good mood lately, how have you all been?

I wonder how much a soul weighs, if it's something incorporeal.

I think I'm going to give up on writing a mystery cyoa for now. I just can't get satisfied with my plans for it. I'll probably try to write a fantasy cyoa sometime, or another pokemon one if I get good ideas for it.
The reason you're dissatisfied with your writing is because you wrote it and know everything that's going to happen and have seen the same writing over and over again. New readers don't have that problem.

Seriously get over your problem. You're going to create nothing if you just sit there saying you're not happy with what you make. Put it out into the world, then we'll tell you if it sucks. Until you do that, your shit is going no where.

Requiem

So my partner in crime for this whole artificial sapphire project is in South Korea right now, so I've just started really looking for an optimal source for the reagents. After one Google search today for "Flinn Scientific" (Stupid expensive compared to when I was just checking to see if this stuff was available, by the way), I'm now seeing an Alibaba add for "Inorganic Chemicals" on every page of the forums. Google is such a master of over reacting.

Something I hope my reagents won't do. badumtsh
Holy fuck, the things we're all doing now. Making beer, gems, getting degrees. And to think all we all did a few years ago was jerk off and get people mad at us.

Chickenspleen

Yeah, Req, the edit button is there for a reason.

Edit: See, like this. How hard is this.

Edit 2: i mean, theoretically I could limit my output in this thread into this one comment as long as I keep writing "Edit".

Edit 3: I should be capitalized in Edit 2. It's hard to correct grammer on a phone.

Edit 4: There should probably be quotation marks around "I" in Edit 3. Okay, done with correcting grammer.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
There is no valid reason for that quadruple-post abomination.
I actually like it. Req's been quiet for awhile, and addressing us with individual posts made it feel a bit more personal.

The reason you're dissatisfied with your writing is because you wrote it and know everything that's going to happen and have seen the same writing over and over again. New readers don't have that problem.
Hey, you're recycling your golden Facebook content!

Also, Coolpool, Req's right.

Holy fuck, the things we're all doing now. Making beer, gems, getting degrees. And to think all we all did a few years ago was jerk off and get people mad at us.
I thought I was doing cool stuff a few years ago...

Requiem

Nah dawg. You haven't done anything until that post happened. Never anything ever.

But yeah, we've all been doing stuff, of course, but it's just really sinking in that we're all moving on from the jerking off stage of things.

Requiem

Yeah, but it's not all we do.

Bonus points if you guys jerk off into the beer and the artificial gem. It's only right.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone knows that he's trying to artificially inflate his post numbers. Before you know it he'll have more posts than me...

Wait, fuck nevermind.

Requiem

I like the cut of your jib. Who are you? I've seen you around, but I don't really think I know who you are.

;)

Top Bottom