Forumer Chat Thread

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
The fun update to yesterday - My version of sleeping in is waking up at 9:00 AM.

I like to blame @Colonel Thunder for giving me the @TimTh33nchant3r role in his Gag LoL Mafia game. Now I actually feel like Tim when I have to respond: "Some of us have jobs and can't just stay at home and post all day." I know that feeling now.
And you have to dress nice everyday too, right?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
And you have to dress nice everyday too, right?
I mean, I suppose? It's business casual. They lightly teased me for showing up in a tie, but the only guys that work there are: The son of the owner, the husband of the owner and the guys that work in the back. So it's hard for me to judge the level of dress since they're either shop workers that dress comfy or lead the business. I assume jeans and a dress shirt would be fine with some nice boots, but I've just been wearing a dress shirt, dockers and dress shoes. I've been unbuttoning the top two buttons of the dress shirt and I haven't been reprimanded yet, so I'm testing the waters of the dress code.

Either way, I bought clothes for work that were nice. I may as well use them instead of just wearing jeans.

13thforsworn

I mean, I suppose? It's business casual. They lightly teased me for showing up in a tie, but the only guys that work there are: The son of the owner, the husband of the owner and the guys that work in the back. So it's hard for me to judge the level of dress since they're either shop workers that dress comfy or lead the business. I assume jeans and a dress shirt would be fine with some nice boots, but I've just been wearing a dress shirt, dockers and dress shoes. I've been unbuttoning the top two buttons of the dress shirt and I haven't been reprimanded yet, so I'm testing the waters of the dress code.

Either way, I bought clothes for work that were nice. I may as well use them instead of just wearing jeans.
I'm so glad the dress code where I work in the summer is basically just personal protective equipment (PPE). I just show up in some jeans and a crappy t-shirt, along with my safety boots and safety goggles. The only problem is that I don't have a crappy sweater that I don't mind getting dirty for when it gets cold during the night.

Requiem

Just beast moded work today. Did in an hour and a half what I normally wouldn't even get done in a full shift. Getting pissed off by a supervisor does a lot for your work ethic.

Tag_Ross

That's why the opening shift is the best, I fall asleep at midnight, wake up at 3 in the morning, and I'm off work at noon. The only problem is that if someone doesn't show up we can't get anyone to cover their shift.

Tag_Ross

Mon-Fri 4:00-11/12:00 am.

I do take a 1-2 hour nap when I get home nowadays.
Also, I used to be able to go on two hours of sleep when I was going to school, but I would fall asleep around 5:00 am back then.

The Hound

Just Monika
Tagross stop making me feel lazy, I struggle to function with 8 hours of sleep and a lot of coffee.

Also I don't use the forum emotes because they make me remember how inferior they are to the ones that were on Urealms.

13thforsworn

Mon-Fri 4:00-11/12:00 am.

I do take a 1-2 hour nap when I get home nowadays.
Also, I used to be able to go on two hours of sleep when I was going to school, but I would fall asleep around 5:00 am back then.
This is the opposite of healthy.
RIP Shifty Kobold
Holy shit, I haven't thought of those emotes in years. They were baller as fuck. T_T I'm trying to think of where they could possibly be backed up.

EDIT: I found a couple of the sprites on Bloodmorn Vile's photobucket. Most of the pixel art ones were from the site, but not all of them are there. If you go from page 21 and forward, you'll see them, along with a lot of the Adventurer avatars he made for people.

EDIT 2: Ahhh, Bloodmorn Vile....

Last edited:

Firedemon

Pretty sure the NSA is selling my phone call recordings to Google now. I've been getting this bullshit ad about "4 terrible blood pressure medications" with a hideous picture of some photoshopped lump on some guy's hairy, flabby chest ever since my dad told me over the phone that he's on blood pressure medication.

Top Bottom