Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

Nineteen, why?
You think you can't wait for September 30th? It's been ten years, this game has been in development for more than half your life. I've been waiting forever for this game, I even made amvs using the sparse trailers they put out over the first five years.

Don't tell. Me about waiting a few more months. How dare you!

Etc old person jokes
That was a bitch to type in mobile. Enjoy.
Eh, why though? Wilger isn't here right now

Pally

Well, you all clearly were not there for the inception of that meme, the Robdaitopalypse or the sweet birthday cake that was had.

13thforsworn

20 is just annoying. Not a teenager, still not fully considered an adult, still expected to adult.

Fuck being 20.
I think 19 is the sweet spot to be honest. You have enough freedom to do the things you want to do, but not all the full responsibilities of being an adult. Hitting the two-zero puts into people's minds that you're now an adult and have to be a responsible one.

Firedemon

19 was kinda just "oh look another year older" for me. 18 felt cool at first, then sucked when the whole "Imma do Honors Organic Chemistry my first semester!" thing happened. Probably not related to being 18 though.

Still got that A.

The Hound

Just Monika
I'll trade ya'll, being 28 isn't great either.

Also Raisinettes are fantastic, I was actually eating them when I was reading Reqs post and was going to mention that before all the Raisinette hate.

Salsy

Then what you need to do is act like a narcissistic douchebag and girls will flock to you.

It works for Salsy.
That's not exactly what I do but I understand the confusion.

Requiem

Yeah, that was some shit, especially since you disappeared entirely.

Like really, who got hurt more in that situation? You or your Internet buddies?

You cut me deep, friend. You cut me real deep ;(

But seriously, I'm glad it never went that far. I can usually tell the crazies from the good ones. And for the most part with this chick I was able to tell she wasn't the best choice. This whole situation was just icing on the shit cake.

Top Bottom