Forumer Chat Thread

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Random Thought: Is Regis Dunsparce's father?

The unholy offspring of an anthropomorphic dog and a dunsparce?
There are certain periods of my life of which I'd prefer not to address who or what my dick may or may not have been inside at any given moment.

Walrus

Happy day after birthday, Jeb. Everyone knows this date is more important. You are the person that got me into the Skypes and the Protomen. Therefore - you are a hero.

Rondait

Huh. So I'm currently in Eastern Washington state visiting a group of friends I made when Rob did his PML thing and it was so weird but accurate to hear "Huh. If it wasn't for Rob Rondait wouldn't be here".

Same with this community really, so for all the shit we give him (usually deservedly) I'm damn glad he exists.

Salsy

Huh. So I'm currently in Eastern Washington state visiting a group of friends I made when Rob did his PML thing and it was so weird but accurate to hear "Huh. If it wasn't for Rob Rondait wouldn't be here".

Same with this community really, so for all the shit we give him (usually deservedly) I'm damn glad he exists.
Oh god. Get out of my state.

Jk, but for real though, what part, cause like you're basically slumming it when on the other side of the Cascades.

Rondait

It's small and boring but Ill be damned if the surrounding area isn't beautiful. In all fairness though anything looks good next to Tulsa so my judgement is probably not the best.

Top Bottom