Forumer Chat Thread

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Well, obviously. Perverted sixteen-year-olds like yourself are more than capable of writing slash fiction, and if that's what you're into nobody's gonna judge you for it.

Just, y'know, write me some Tirin/Tirin, Shizno and Kratour both fell through on it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well, obviously. Perverted sixteen-year-olds like yourself are more than capable of writing slash fiction, and if that's what you're into nobody's gonna judge you for it.

Disclaimer: I actually might. You have been warned.

Jeb

What's happening? What have I missed? Is the forum still alive? I'm pretty active on discord but I'm pretty much completely out of touch with everyone who isn't regularly in the call there.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Easy started a court, a couple forum memes happened, Danny came back for a bit and was all cool and hung out. Streaming on Twitch has made a bit of a comeback. Mafia came back hella stronk but is fading out a bit. Roleplaying is kinda doing okay. I'm writing a Mach Games series and actually almost done. Req left then came back. Tirin is still mayor. General day-to-day activity is pretty low, with only about 5-10 or so people posting weekly. Lots of lurkers and "a few times a month or so" posters.

Also most of us are now either in college or the army or trying to build a career.

Jeb

That's essentially where I'm at- I just started my senior year. Living in Washington D.C. for the semester in order to fulfill an internship for credit and brush up on my video chops. Basically trying to secure a job in order to make my crash landing into the real world slightly less painful.

Walrus

Jeb! You're the person that got me into the Protomen and general skype calling stuff. Super good to see you around. I've seen the Protomen live four times now (going to college in Nashville helps) and I'm super into board game design now (you can see a bit of that here: https://machentertainment.com/threads/gamecraft-general.41/)

Also there's a Discord where people talk random things now? I should download Discord. Probably wouldn't be super active, but I've been feeling nostalgia for the crazy amounts of skype activity recently.

Top Bottom